Cyrene Fap Mission: i did it - here my "short" story

Antrace

Old Alpha
Society
Freelancer
Antrace Letale Very
Before i forget all my adventure i'm writing here about it.

As tittle says i'll write about my fap quest on cyrene, and not for complaining or whining, but just for telling my story.(and perhaps someone will find it useful).

So, you start chain mission near pet center at supply depot.

Mission 1: time to complete: a lot;
Return: -60 peds

The first quest is to find 200 bones. I asked around and I wasdirected to trees dragons, or Arrete, and advice that they come in wave.
I start to kill some dragons, and when bones appeared in loot I forced the damage to kill more dragons I could. Then, I slowed down for 40-50 mins and than again kill kill kill as fast as I could.

Well after 2 days (3 h x 2 = 6h hunting) I had in my inventory 52 bones, and my ped balance were -23.17 peds.

I did some math and some hard calcolations: 200/52 = 3.8 - - > 8 more days and and more 88 peds.. .
5 minutes later I had in my inventory all bones I needed, I found a mob that dropped that a lot (sometimes, not always) it is called “auction”. – 60 peds
I run to NPC and I traded the bones, and I started the mission2.

Mission 2. Time to complete 5 mins
Return: -50 ped

Turn in 75 bone in meat.
As I was well experienced I went immediately to the knowed monster called Auction and I immediately i had my bones in meat cost: i dton remember but not less than 50 ped.

Mission 3 Time to complete: 50 mins.
Amno&decay; not registered (60p), Loot: not registered. Return: more or less -10ped.

Kill 200 Paneleon weak, hp 80,
Finally a kill mission, no loot issue, just shot shot shot. Asked in friendly chat where the mob location was and with my all happiness I went there.
I killed fast in 2 half evening. I didn't write any note so i can't be accurate, but it was a small loss.

Mission n.4 Time to complete: less than 2h
Amno & decay: 107.18, Loot: 57.17; Return: -57.17 ped.

Kill 250 Crystal pede young; hp 100.
Another kill missions, i was hoping for a better return, so i started this mission full of hope. :yup:
For both mission 3 and 4 i used a Opzy Chon s1x1 amped wiht A101, pheraps a little undersized but yes, it is a lvl5
At the end i had:
Amno & decay cost. 107.2 ped, loot 57.17. Return -50 ped.

Mission n.5
Time to complete: 50 mins;
Amno&decay:76.46; Loot:78.50; Return:+2.04

yhuppy … first time I didn’t loose anything :yay:

Kill 250 Duster Scapegoats; hp:80-150
These mobs are in same area where Peneleon are.
Easy, I used my opzi chon + A101.
Nothing to say, fast and easy kill mob with low hp and low attack damage.

Mission n.6
Time to complete: :) some days;
Amno&decay:560 (not sure of it); Loot:469; Return:-64p

Kill 250 puny Nimets, hp 650
These mobs are close to previous ones, and since they are "puny", I keept one and I started shot at him..

I looked at his heal… WTF, it wasn’t going down… I asked to my Opzy to resist and to do its best and killed the first one.. i needed a break.. I opened auction and i bought best maxed weapon i found: a ozpyn n BRS P4 (L).
But the best set would have been a Photonic Mayhem R2 (L) + A103, with a theorich 3,0 dmg/pec.

After 70 mob kille my new big (to me was big since my max wepon I used was a 10 damage) wepon crashed.
I fly back to caly, during the fly i opened entropedia and looked for a wepon that would had fit well with my level: level 11 dmg and lvl 11 hit: Photonic Mayhem R2 (L) + A103, with a theorich 3,0 dmg/pec.. I come back to Cyrene, and I was thinking I would have had my rewange. (and i did a mistake, i needed much more than 1 weapon).
1 evening later i killed all 250 "puny" (lol) and i did again some math...
I had an average damage/pec of 2.778 and not 3.000 as entropedia stated.
I don’t know if entropedia consider also the evaded hits but this is why statistics are little lower than expected: -10%

Again I didn’t have any global, only 2 or 3 mini.. but it didn't matter, I was doing missions to get an awesome fap.

A note: Till mission 6 I hunted in tshirt and trousers, no armour on, and rarely i heled me

Mission n.7
Time to complete: 2 evenings;
Amno&decay:360; Loot:248.46; Return:-112

Kill 250 Brezy Living Vortex; hp 400 (much less than the Puny)

They are in a mountain landscape north of planet.
I was able tu hunt them without amour, but I had to heal my selft after 2-3 kills.

First kill: no loot ("crap, not again"), second kill: no loot ("holy crap: @#!!) …

I changed position … and started getting some loot.
Nothing to say, not hard to kill, but I consumed all my Photonic Mayhem R2 so I had to buy another weapon: a MarCompKallous 3 (L)

Mission 8
And last one.
Amno&decay:543; Loot:414; Return:-139 ped
Kill 250 Gale Living Vortex; Hp:600

I found I couldn’t hunt in Tshirt, but I had to use my Musca imp.
Just an advice, inside lvl9 mobs group are hidden some lvl 34 or more.. don’t shoot at them if u are a low noob as I am…
I finish with a Xcot&Barlow CR6 weapon.. and with my Refurbished H.E.A.R.T Rank VI

Grats :yay:

At the end, i 've paid this Fap 480 peds..

Have i had fun? Yes, a lot

A little less funny when i heard that some ppl didnìt pay so much for their missions.

A thought: Plz balance more the loot distributions.

PS. it is too long to correct it, so plz keep it as i wrote :p ty ty

I group here down all your suggestions and tips:

Gisela-Dawes
For those interested in doing the mission, all mobs in the chain have a side mission you can work on to get more rewards for your ped spent.

Young Paneleon - Meet the Zyn Kimbro (200 paneleon kill points)
Young Crystal pedes A.R.C. Challenge Crystal Pedes (stages are the same as in Iron challenges)
Duster Scapegoats - Meet the Turrelions (200 duster kill points)
Puny Nimets - The Nimet hunter (kill point challenge with several stages)
Breezy and Gale vortex - Duvall`s Daily Living Vortex (150 living vortex kill point) This one can be done 3 times before ending the fap mission if you take the time to do the last 2 stages in 3 days. NPC is here [138421, 77465, 101] (thanks Avalon for coords)

Slick27
On each stage when you hand in your fap make sure its full tt otherwise the mission becomes bugged. If this does happen a simple log in and out will sort it but make sure fap is full tt.

Svarog

Locations
NPC: [138502, 77283, 101]
1. 200 [Bone]
2. 75 [Bone-in Meat]
3. 250 weak paneleon (80 hp) [138777, 77865, 100] => [Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank I]
4. 250 young crystal pede (100 hp) [137319, 79072, 111] => [Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank II]
5. 250 duster scapegoats (80 hp) [138903, 77872, 100] => [Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank III]
6. 250 puny nimets (550 hp) [138617, 77716, 100] => [Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank IV]
7. 250 breezy living vortex (400 hp) [138279, 79005, 198] => [Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank V]
8. 250 gale living vortex (600 hp) [136779, 79460, 110] => [Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI]

Last edited:
I decided to hunt for the bones and bone-in meats -- 4 days of 5hours per of grinding tree dragons then tide claw (i focused on mature claws)

the last 6 missions took me 8 hours total

all together -250ped

was fun

The PED spent isn't too bad considering the Rank VI more than doubles the HP/S and has 18.00 eco. Will save you more than 400 PED in the long run :D

Nice post, Antrace. And Gz on getting your Refurbished Heart!! :yay:

A couple of corrections, Puny Nimets have 550hp and duster scapegoats 80hp.

For those interested in doing the mission, all mobs in the chain have a side mission you can work on to get more rewards for your ped spent.

Young Paneleon - Meet the Zyn Kimbro (200 paneleon kill points)
Young Crystal pedes A.R.C. Challenge Crystal Pedes (stages are the same as in Iron challenges)
Duster Scapegoats - Meet the Turrelions (200 duster kill points)
Puny Nimets - The Nimet hunter (kill point challenge with several stages)
Breezy and Gale vortex - Duval`s Daily Living Vortex (150 living vortex kill point) This one can be done 3 times before ending the fap mission if you take the time to do the last 2 stages in 3 days.

Personaly i finished this mission with tt profit even after the Gale vortex tried to take it all back :)

Thank Gisela, i forgot to mention the other missions u can do at the same time.

And thanks for correction, i did the mission on month ago and i had some trouble to find all my written notes, and to interpret them :)

grats all R. HEART owner :yay:

Helpful thread!!
Anyone got additional tips for getting the bones and bones-in meat?

Impressive how some people finished the mission chain without loosing much money.

Thanks for helping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doing the mission now.
Works as you guys said.

There is a small drop window to get the bones.
So, I suggest that when you see the items dropping switch to a strong weapon to take most HP of the dragon and then use a finnisher. Thats the ECO way I found.

Like to add to this if you don't know. On each stage when you hand in your fap make sure its full tt otherwise the mission becomes bugged. If this does happen a simple log in and out will sort it but make sure fap is full tt.

But it was an enjoyable mission to do - the whole wave hunting for bones and bone in meat.

I have added your suggestions, to not lose them.

Cheers

Has anyone done it recently? Did the droprate on bones slow down alot or am i just really unlucky?

1,5hrs, 2 bones atm.

They drop in waves man, waves.

good luck

took me 4 days to get all 200 bones.

just starting this now, thanks for the info for this mission

This has been very useful, thanks.

I have just returned to Cyrene (in fact I hadn't even realised I'd been there before, but apparently my mission logs show I've done a fair bit already) to take up this FAP mission.

I don't like the fact that you have to collect 200 bones first (referencing the first step) before talking to the NPC. I kept trying to activate the mission and every time I closed the mission window I kept getting the 'mission aborted' message. After some reading up I found that was apparently normal - but doesn't make sense to me and I can't see a counter of items. Oh well, I guess that's just the way it is.

Question: what's the best mob for dropping the bones, meat in/out bones etc for the first few steps? Can't seem to see any so far and auction prices are understandably high, taking advantage of the demand.

Cheers in advance.

Last edited:
Question: what's the best mob for dropping the bones, meat in/out bones etc for the first few steps? Can't seem to see any so far and auction prices are understandably high, taking advantage of the demand.

Cheers in advance.

Check my post #7 above.

I agree about the mission accepted / aborted thing, I thought that was very weird how that had been coded.

Can anyone confirm whether or not Puny Tree Dragons still drop bones? It's either them or Arret if I were to grind bones for the mission... otherwise it'll get costly pretty quickly :eyecrazy:

Both Arrets and tree dragons stil drop bones. Have in mind that you will be hunting them for a while to get the 200 bones. So be patient. Best of luck with the mission.

I see peple are still doing this mission and they ask for infos on cyrene channel.

This thread is not a guide step by step, but if anyone sees that there are any missed important informations i can add them.

Thanks and good luck

Decided to bump this thread as it helped me with the locations of mobs for the stages.

I only tracked the last 4 stages of the mission as i purchased the bones and meat instead of grinding for them.

Stats for the last 4 missions:

250 - Duster
loot return - 75.40
ammo burn - 55.72
gun & amp decay - 20.94

overall return -0.72

250 - Nimets
Loot return - 569.99
ammo burn - 22.19
gun & amp decay - 9.27
Sword & amp decay - 481.84
heal chip & me cost - 0.28

overall return - +56.41

breezy -

Loot return - 247.11
ammo burn - 23.14
gun & amp decay - 8.85
Sword & amp decay - 321.70
heal chip & me cost - 0.28

overall return - (106.86)

gale vortex

Loot return - 550.98
ammo burn - 23.62
gun & amp decay - 8.87
Sword & amp decay - 517.59
heal chip & me cost - 0.56

overall return - .34

Total Ped Cycled: 1494.85
Total Ped Returned: 1443.48
Total +/-: (51.51)
Return %: 96.56%

Since i purchased the bones and meat the mission took less then 1 day to finish but was fun little mission to do. The main reason for coming to get the fap was to see the defense cost I would have using my new adj chip. I didn't wear any armor at all for the entire mission chain.. and my def cost for the last 4 stages was 1.12.

Thnx to the op for starting this thread and listing the cords to the mobs. Saved me from asking every hr for new pos to kill stuff.

SpikE

Tree dragons and arrets still drop.

Hunt tree dragons while doing the ultimate noob challenge to get two birds with one stone. Taming arrets is a great way to get bones and a great way to start taming (they are the lowest tameable mob type)

Nice reading, grats for fap
You reminded me my (longer) adventure to obtain my Scullcandy Viceroy! I was almost at your lvl back then.
I missed such an adventure and made me to think to pay another visit to Cyrene.

+1 rep :)

Nice reading, grats for fap
You reminded me my (longer) adventure to obtain my Scullcandy Viceroy! I was almost at your lvl back then.
I missed such an adventure and made me to think to pay another visit to Cyrene.

+1 rep :)

I read that the "Skullcandy" edition part of the Viceroy was a limited time offer.
You can still get the armour but no logo on the shoulder no more.
Makes sense since you don't see that logo running around as often anymore.

And to stay on topic, great fap, super fun mission!

I read that the "Skullcandy" edition part of the Viceroy was a limited time offer.
You can still get the armour but no logo on the shoulder no more.
Makes sense since you don't see that logo running around as often anymore.

And to stay on topic, great fap, super fun mission!

Just a point of clarification. The Skullcandy edition was a limited time offer, but if you added the mission when the Skullcandy edition was still available, you will still get the Skullcandy edition armor when you finish the mission (assuming you never aborted the mission - you'll know if it shows "Skullcandy edition" in the name of the mission).

And back on topic, great info OP. I just completed this mission chain today and enjoyed it alot.

Figured I would track this.

Mission Log:
1: -72.53 *Better to Buy for Local Trader.
2: -29.25 *Better to Buy for Local Trader.
3: -37.86
4: -27.00
5: -16.72
6: -61.67
7: -43.72
8: -163.84

Total Missions: -452.59 PED

Ouch what a hit, Could have made a few tweaks to improve this or even got a good HOF.
Well in the end the goal was to get the Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI so now I can say I own it.

Last edited:

Mission Log:
4:
5:
6:

Will update as I complete each stage.

good luck, i agree with the bones and bone in meat, as a lot of players already have the fap, the mu is falling. For example, the mu on bones has dropped from like 1k% to 200-300%

hello Avalon, nice to see u are tracking your returns

it would be nice if some more ppl will do it

Cheers

Good luck :)

Mission Log:
4: -27.00
5: -16.72
6: -61.67
7: -43.72
8: -163.84

Total Missions: -452.59 PED

Ouch what a hit, Could have made a few tweaks to improve this or even got a good HOF.
Well in the end the goal was to get the Refurbished H.E.A.R.T. Rank VI so now I can say I own it.

i see u are not far from my cost. i was around -480 if i remember well..

Grats for your cool fap.

Cheers

IT is a Nice fap...

Back