Help: How to play EU (and how not to)

I was about to start that kind of thread

When i m talking with some swedish people, i dont think we are playing the same game

All is fucking lose everytime. the more i play the more i lose.
The strongest i kill the more i lose

We cant prove the game is cheated, but we know it. and there is nothing new here.

what about the fact that 100 % of really uber item (so mod angel, mod shadow, and perfected tegretov) are looted by the Same Soc, including 2 items to a swedish Wss that have close relationship with Mindark?

Ok they hunt a lot, but they dont hunt MORE than the whole communauty !

i made support case today, i think this time was the one time too much for me

I think I have enough of this bashing of Sweden and Swedish player for one day, so stupid. You sound like a 10-year old kid. Time to eat dinner! :silly2:

Star we both know loot goes in waves and there is hot and cold periods, but the periods is indeed very long at some points.

Keep shooting and good luck :)

I was about to start that kind of thread

When i m talking with some swedish people, i dont think we are playing the same game

All is fucking lose everytime. the more i play the more i lose.
The strongest i kill the more i lose

We cant prove the game is cheated, but we know it. and there is nothing new here.

what about the fact that 100 % of really uber item (so mod angel, mod shadow, and perfected tegretov) are looted by the Same Soc, including 2 items to a swedish Wss that have close relationship with Mindark?

Ok they hunt a lot, but they dont hunt MORE than the whole communauty !

i made support case today, i think this time was the one time too much for me

hmm is that so?

MindArk, im both Swedish and WSS, where is my items and uber hofs? :laugh::D

About the daily grind i want to say that when i saw what has happened to my own loot 2 years ago, i thought about how level 100+ players like star and Dasouth handle that and thought that i didnt want to be in their shoes. At that time it was when "painting the fence" stoped working because it killed my pedcard 8 times faster than before. I felt like a well taimed animal running into the same trap over and over again. So i had to stop skilling and live with what i got. MUs got fucked up and the lootpattern changed. In good times you were able to compensate bad markups by simply grinding your ass off. And most of the times we had relatively high markups and looong good loot periods in a loot pattern that paid off. The point is todays loot pattern doesnt pay off anymore. I mean skilling is a long process and by no means you can get back what you pay for skilling. You can easily lose 40k peds per month nowadays in hunting, thats a little over 1,3 k ped loss a day on average after counting the hofs in. Only to see 1-3 hofs that month of maybe 1k-4k ped and a 20k hit every 5 years. It simply doesnt pay off. There seem to be exceptions to the rule though, players that claim to get it done somehow. My respect!

And about migration... I am taking another break from EU and watch you guys getting the migration fever that i know so well. As the pedcard goes down like a sinking ship the tension rises and this thread is a result of this. I virtually can imagine how my loot would be. First hour teasertime: 3 fat globals of like 200-300ped, then nothing. Next day 12 globals, next day 8 globals, next day 2 globals, suddenly 1.7k Hof Hurray! By now i am totally fucked up and blinded by that huge success, tt my A106 by accident, paying 1k ped to get it back, yet i am even out again! And then i do the fatal thing. I continue grinding... loot hole, 100 Eomon Dominants not a single global. Eomon 106 is finally a 50ped global. Next hunt nothing, next hunt 2 globals, 1 more hunt no global and broke, 2k peds down the drain. 3 days later i hof 400ped lysterium on the first drop. This is how a usual migration looks for me. It leaves me with the impression that i have gotten pretty damn far with that. At least i havent tted the A106 this time and had to pay 1k ped to get it back.

I am happy that i do not have to fight the swedes for a second time this year. After i read stars words i am thinking that they are training for WoF and it seems they are on fire. They probably gonna have another bad loot period in the next wof finals if they spend their luck too early in the year. I find their success very well deserved though, at least this year...

Last edited:
Reactions: das
My simple logic of this game is :

If you deposit for ammo - you have bad return or play not wise.
If you deposit to invest - you making profit or try to make business.
If you do not deposit and can buy whatever - than you profit and play wise.
If you do not deposit but cant afford buy new stuff - you still play wise and profit.

So Star? do you deposit?

Every player in every game has its own level of satisfaction. Some people are very happy to play game for free and others are very unhappy if can't afford withdraw 2k USD every month.

My wife was very unhappy when i denied to buy new Mercedes last week, but my fapper is super happy that gets 300-500 ped (50USD) for fapping every day and say how i help him a lot in real life with that.

Yours
//mg Joda VVV VVV

Parlog (and das and the rest): u keep sayin MU fucked up yet the one time that its really here and reachable for all, u decide to not hunt... Over 120% AVG mu on eomons.
As for TT returns: I've never been so uneco as i am now for over 3 weeks (simply cause it pays off cause MU is awesome) and im still over 95% return (with 3% defcost from 400k peds turned) my base eco of gun is 2.901 when fully enhanced (goes even lower when snappin hf50 on it). Ppl with L stuffs profit and withdraw (even without eomons). As it has always been: adapt or quit.

Dont understand why not Mindark and the playerbase arent backing the tape.

Neither Mindark and most players are not doing well with their economy.

Take away mobs with crazy high HP, take away big amps in mining and weaponamps and enhancers for weponds.

Take down Entropedia and make the game more instresting to discover!

The more eco we are trying to get the more Mindark will reduse the loot.

Take away mobs with crazy high HP, take away big amps in mining and weaponamps and enhancers for weponds.

Big bulk of bs again, payout hasnt changed at all since im here (unless for the better), but while some ppl adapt, rest keep playin the same tactic that worked like 8 years ago. Smarter gets more, less smart gets less, simple as that

Parlog (and das and the rest): u keep sayin MU fucked up yet the one time that its really here and reachable for all, u decide to not hunt... Over 120% AVG mu on eomons.
As for TT returns: I've never been so uneco as i am now for over 3 weeks (simply cause it pays off cause MU is awesome) and im still over 95% return (with 3% defcost from 400k peds turned) my base eco of gun is 2.901 when fully enhanced (goes even lower when snappin hf50 on it). Ppl with L stuffs profit and withdraw (even without eomons). As it has always been: adapt or quit.

I did that last year.. 120% MU means nothing when you have a 80% TT return

I assume you mean the more eco we are the less multipliers their are, which to a certain extent is actually true but people wanted the more constant returns and as a result less multipliers. Which makes it bloody hard to get to the so called 90% which i don't believe myself as im way way off that for hunting at least, and crafting but that's a developing story :eyecrazy:

Last edited:
I did that last year.. 120% MU means nothing when you have a 80% TT return

80%*1,2=96% return. I would say that a pretty big different, to get 96% instead of 80%?

yea, that's not gonna motivate me to play all year round lol
As soon as they pull their heads out of their *** & start thinking about players again instead of being greedy.. I'll log in again.
Haven't seen that in like the last year+

boxes to get items, buy items in quests.. crapnell are just a few of those things that ruined it all

I assume you mean the more eco we are the less multipliers their are, which to a certain extent is actually true but people wanted the more constant returns and as a result less multipliers. Which makes it bloody hard to get to the so called 90% which i don't believe myself as im way way off that for hunting at least, and crafting but that's a developing story :eyecrazy:

The comment from Piotr was so stupid im not even gonna comment it.

an example may explain what I mean.

Lets take 1000 players.

out of this 1000: 100 profit, 200 breaks even, 500 have a 10 % loss each month and 200 has 20-50% or more in loss each month.

after awhile, this setup will change. If the player loss decrease and the profit increase 10%, Mindark will change something so the orginal setup goes back. They have to do it coz they cant have a to bigg playerbase that profits och breakeven. They need to drain the system with peds so they dont risk to buyback peds.

thats what I mean, the more eveyone is getting better retun (loot-cost) Mindark will eventuall change the system so it gets harder

yea, that's not gonna motivate me to play all year round lol
As soon as they pull their heads out of their *** & start thinking about players again instead of being greedy.. I'll log in again.
Haven't seen that in like the last year+

boxes to get items, buy items in quests.. crapnell are just a few of those things that ruined it all

you have had 3 ath while other hunters have cycled way more then you and not even had 1 ath or loot over 10k even yet you keep whining in every thread,

if this game makes you so bitter why dont sell out ?
why keep hanging in here and seeing markup on items go down ?

you have had 3 ath while other hunters have cycled way more then you and not even had 1 ath or loot over 10k even yet you keep whining in every thread,

if this game makes you so bitter why dont sell out ?
why keep hanging in here and seeing markup on items go down ?

you never had an ath, yet you do regular withdrawls.. I don't see why you keep bringing that up..
I told you before.. not everyone's loot looks the same.
I kno what it costs me to hunt a month & I'm NOT willing to pay that..
Got a problem with me pointing that out? Feel free to make a funds for me :laugh:

This game is not gambling...

IF it was gambling you should be able to win sometimes...

wargames-quote-not-to-play_medium.jpg

you never had an ath, yet you do regular withdrawls.. I don't see why you keep bringing that up..
I told you before.. not everyone's loot looks the same.
I kno what it costs me to hunt a month & I'm NOT willing to pay that..
Got a problem with me pointing that out? Feel free to make a funds for me :laugh:

Got to agree with the loot doesn't look the same. I can tell you right now my two ath i got 22k and a 12k that was cycleing crazy amount of peds on those months and in the end i did get back around 90% for those months only. ath doesnt always mean your doing well overall just means your getting some back.

I would like to thanks Mindark very much,

It took me 6 months to introduce,help, and learn entropia to an irl friend and finally make him fly by himself and play on a regular basis
It took them 1 month of migration to disgust him from that game and sellout.
We are not getting anywhere, the player base is not growing and this is exactly the reason
keep feeding same mouths everytime Mindark, you guyz are the only ones to blame for that game not growing

Question: If people are so convinced Swedish players get favored, why do they not terminate their accounts and create new ones, playing through a VPN that redirects the traffic through Sweden? :scratch2:

lol

You think that puts in a dent in what was spent? And who says that wasn't just because of number 14)

14) Whine on forum about loot and get something "kind of big" to shut you up and quiet the skeptics..

Take away mobs with crazy high HP

I think this is a big cause to the problem, mobs with very hp. It's better to kill more mobs with lower HP than some few with with extreme HP.

I think this is a big cause to the problem, mobs with very hp. It's better to kill more mobs with lower HP than some few with with extreme HP.

I don't think a "few" is over 300 per day is it? :)

So you Do Not deposit, but withdraw regulary. And complain about bad loot? :scratch2:

yeah, couldn't figure that one out either :laugh:

whine whine whine. Time to let Caly die and migrate to other planets? EU is not what it used to be. Invest, buy cld withdraw. Thats how u play EU on Caly. Simple easy and profit (as long as u bought 10k cld when they were introduced) then sell them for what they are going for now. Another simple profit.

I don't think a "few" is over 300 per day is it? :)

Well, I speaking in general, and 300 is not that many either if you compare how many probes a miner can drop on one day.

Back