Help: How to play EU (and how not to)

Well, I speaking in general, and 300 is not that many either if you compare how many probes a miner can drop on one day.

But it is a lot when only maybe 350-400 of that mob is killed that day (Warrior Commanders)...

Some people here have mentioned that some players get better loot than others.

My friend has played a character for 6-7 years and he said f*** it, and started a new character. He does the same things as before, and makes profit every month with the new one... He feels like that there is a variable for the loot when creating an account. And he is not the only one I have met saying this...

Just a thought...

you never had an ath, yet you do regular withdrawls.. I don't see why you keep bringing that up..
I told you before.. not everyone's loot looks the same.
I kno what it costs me to hunt a month & I'm NOT willing to pay that..
Got a problem with me pointing that out? Feel free to make a funds for me :laugh:

He does not count the cb24 UNL he looted that was worth alot more then 10k, when he looted it lol.

He does not count the cb24 UNL he looted that was worth alot more then 10k, when he looted it lol.

obviously i wasnt referring to myself since i also had an 37k osseo

and i also didnt mention the ul assasin+ hl15 that wa sin1 of the ath dasouth looted since counting tt returns had nothing to do with markup looted

So in the end, your point is what exactly?
I know I had some nice loots.. I also know they won't happen again
You can count the +20k loots in hunting/year (not counting shared loot) on 10 fingers.
This also means that when I get 80% TT return for 100k cycled I need 1 of those 10 loots to get to a decent tt return (yes, i would be happy with 15k also, just making a point).
IT DOES NOT motivate me to pay 20k ped in a month to MA, knowing I play eco, have a maxed i287 to shoot, avoid tax when possible & hunt for mu.
B4 they changed the whole system, I would still hunt with 82% TT return on sumi's.
Why, couse markup allowed me to make up a lot of that loss & eventually the payback would come.
This doesn't seem to be the case anymore, atleast for me
Go ahead & look at tracker how many globals i have since my last +2k loot.. & then tell me how I should recover such losses. I would do the count for you but I still can't log in to the EL site.
To give you an idea, I'm sure it's +2k globals

aah & about that 1st ath.. ppl who know me know that I didn't feel like I deserved that markup..
I would've been happy with the TT also, I Always thought lady & lonewolf deserved it more then me, then again later on they did get that levi ath
I can also tell you that those where the days where I would shoot hl14's non stop.. buy ur125's at a descent mu & had no problem depo'ing 10 or 15k/month

B4 they changed the whole system, I would still hunt with 82% TT return on sumi's.
Why, couse markup allowed me to make up a lot of that loss & eventually the payback would come.

What do you mean "They changed the whole system"?
And the problem with too little markup is something that is hard for MA do anything about.

Im guessing the point to all this is to have a great time. If you get sucked in by all the money and take this shit too seriously because it involves money. Then your fucked!

My biggest loot in 9 years of casual playing is 2,6k. Im still waiting for those big numbers. But not hoping to get them.

Last edited:
I came back to the game a couple months ago , after a 2 year break ( new computer : ) ). I was a amazed at how many items that had mu were now on the verge of tt food. How in the hell can molisk teeth drop from chirin dragons. Crafting ammo is a great idea , but tt mats is joke. I have no idea how to play this game anymore , not that I was great before , but I am completely lost now.

I think this is a big cause to the problem, mobs with very hp. It's better to kill more mobs with lower HP than some few with with extreme HP.

I think you can class regen mobs in that category.

Problem is most of the decent loot / items are now held purely in the those mobs so it's not surprising people aren't willing to do the smaller mobs unless there's a mission (which are another story).

I grow tired of all these fucking threads and the countless others out there, all people like to do is fucking whine when things don't go their way.

I've had losses but never tempted myself to blame MA for my own choice or whine on the forum.

I grow tired of all these fucking threads and the countless others out there, all people like to do is fucking whine when things don't go their way.

I've had losses but never tempted myself to blame MA for my own choice or whine on the forum.

:wise: but by the look of it we may aswell lol we may get nice hoff to then :D

Back