Question: Life Steal

It's a portion of the damage you deal goes on to your health.
Thats how I understood it anyway.

It's a portion of the damage you deal goes on to your health.
Thats how I understood it anyway.

I wonder how that works with heal chip though rather than damage chip.

I'm confused.

Well with the coat its pretty straight forward-whilst you wear it you get the lifesteal.

And I imagine it would work similar with the chip only instead of giving you something like 'heal over time' it does the 'lifesteal' over time.

So whatever damage you can deal in the time frame it gives you 1% of each shot to your HP.

Does that make sense?I hope so cause thats probably the best I can do on the subject :ahh:

Does this mean by standing there in front of a mob that is hitting you with your chip equipped and healing yourself you can eventually steal all of the life out of a mob, effectively killing a mob with your heal chip? :scratch2:

Does this mean by standing there in front of a mob that is hitting you with your chip equipped and healing yourself you can eventually steal all of the life out of a mob, effectively killing a mob with your heal chip? :scratch2:

No you still have to be dealing damage to the mob...

For instance....
I use the chip and for the next 30seconds 1% of every damage point I do to the mob will go on to my HP.

Now I am confused. The chip can be only used twice per minute. Does that mean that for 30 seconds you have to hold it waiting for cooldown just like with a fap? Then you can't do any damage during that time.

Now I am confused. The chip can be only used twice per minute. Does that mean that for 30 seconds you have to hold it waiting for cooldown just like with a fap? Then you can't do any damage during that time.

Nope.

It's like arson chips.

I wonder how that works with heal chip though rather than damage chip.

I'm confused.

Hey Rick,
It works exactly the same way, but only during the 30 seconds that the chip is giving you the healing effect and you are causing damage

Last edited:

No No,you can use other tools whilst the chip is in its 'cooldown' which is actually the time it will 'lifesteal' for.

So basically you hit the chip and get straight back to shooting then when the chip is ready to go again use it and get back to shooting.Then you will have a constant 'lifesteal' buff whilst happily shooting away at the mob.

I think I get it....

So if your a fapper using a galactic heal chip, you're helping the hunter kill his mob?

holds head in both hands, .....lol.

I think I get it....

So if your a fapper using a galactic heal chip, you're helping the hunter kill his mob?

holds head in both hands, .....lol.

No.

The effect of the chip just heals you it doesnt do any additional damage.
20% of the total heal gets healed right at the starts the other 80% get healed over a 30second timeintervall while you also have the lifesteal effect which is basically a heal that heals you for 1% of the damage that you inflict.

Back