IMP FAP tier valuation

It would be stupid for Crone to think you paid to much, it would be far more better to think he paid to little.

Yeah, I bought a Tir4 for 90k PED buyout!

For all who think I paid to much:

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?80280-Most-expensive-items-sold-in-EU!

Check entry 20 in that list !

It was dirt cheap compared to old days, where I already dreamed of owning one of this nice tools.

of cause it was dirt cheap compared to old days, but today we have a weaker market and a ton of alternatives like mod ek-2600 which seems to get cheaper every day and yes I think you have paid to much

It would be stupid for Crone to think you paid to much, it would be far more better to think he paid to little.

I think you just get lucky u got urs that cheap :wtg:

of cause it was dirt cheap compared to old days, but today we have a weaker market and a ton of alternatives like mod ek-2600 which seems to get cheaper every day and yes I think you have paid to much

Imp FAP Tir0 = 120 Heal - 29 uses - 58.0 heal/sec - eco 60/pec
Mod EK-2600 = 108 Heal - 27 uses - 48.6 heal/sec - eco 25.71/pec

Mod EK-2600 is not competitive vs Imp FAP, when it comes to offering heal service.
Eco is just to low, even if you offer service at decay only, cost / h will exceed the comon 50 PED / h from Imp services.

What do you earn from FAPing for decay, well skills, but to sell this you need to get ESI first and skill isn´t worth that much today anyways. Beside that Imp FAPer can sell skills, too.

I don´t say Mod EK-2600 is a bad FAP, no its a very nice FAP and beats a lot other FAPs, but not even close to the Imp.

I think you just get lucky u got urs that cheap :wtg:

Crone sure hopes you are right. That would mean Crone could sell more expensive if time comes.

I don´t say Mod EK-2600 is a bad FAP, no its a very nice FAP and beats a lot other FAPs, but not even close to the Imp.

Mod ek-2600 is close enough to imp Fap to bring down their price, in old days imp fap was a huge step up from all alternatives, today the step is quite small...we will know more when mod ek-2600 is worth like 15 K I guess ;)

I will never understand why I should invest 9 K $ to earn 5 $ (max) an hour anyway, shure faping is a lazy job but a boring one too :yup:

we will know more when mod ek-2600 is worth like 15 K I guess ;)

Mod2600 are already worth about that [ link ] :)

No desperate sell or anything, just look at the mushroom price and you will see why.

Oh so I was oudated there :)

But really, when I compare those stats I cant find a reason to pay more then 50 K for an imp Fap when mod EK-2600 is only worth 15 K, maybe when you calc with a huge number of hours, but this universe is way to fragile and dynamic to do that :yup:

Last edited:
Then you just need to go try kill mobs with mod-ek2600 where needed imp fap, maybe u then understand:)

Then you just need to go try kill mobs with mod-ek2600 where needed imp fap, maybe u then understand:)

I was fapped by imp fap in the past and I know about its value, but I although know that 50 K is more then 3x 15 K and 75 K (which seems around the market price for me now) is the same as 5 x 15 k :laugh:

Mod2600 are already worth about that [ link ] :)

No desperate sell or anything, just look at the mushroom price and you will see why.

I am pretty amazed at the price people are selling them for. I wanted to build my own by looting all of the shrooms myself, doing all the dailies myself for the gels, buying all the ek-2600's to break down, etc. It was a fun project. I can tell you it took 5 months to do it playing part time and cost me way more than that to make, so I think that is a good price, but as long as the shroom drops are there and people can still make them, they will most likely get cheaper before they get more expensive.

Even though people know the approximate timing of shroom drops, it does not guarantee to get one with others in the field and there is a cost associated to get them. I don't know what their costs are to bring them to market but at those prices it would have to be pretty cheap or else they are loosing money to do it, which wouldn't surprise me, but whatever, that is their problem. I am enjoying the use of my fap. Its heals and eco easily replaced anything else I was using before, except for my imp fap.

I will never understand why I should invest 9 K $ to earn 5 $ (max) an hour anyway, shure faping is a lazy job but a boring one too :yup:

People told me to hold onto my imp fap and fap for certain income. That is up there near the top of the list of most boring things to do in game. I would rather drive people around town for uber and use the profits from that to hire a mod fapper if I wanted to gamble on mobs than buy an imp or mod fap to heal other people.

Imp FAP Tir0 = 120 Heal - 29 uses - 58.0 heal/sec - eco 60/pec
Mod EK-2600 = 108 Heal - 27 uses - 48.6 heal/sec - eco 25.71/pec

Mod EK-2600 is not competitive vs Imp FAP, when it comes to offering heal service.
Eco is just to low, even if you offer service at decay only, cost / h will exceed the comon 50 PED / h from Imp services.

What do you earn from FAPing for decay, well skills, but to sell this you need to get ESI first and skill isn´t worth that much today anyways. Beside that Imp FAPer can sell skills, too.

With that argument, why stop with an imp? Just go buy a mod fap then you will really have the lowest cost per click.

Apples and Oranges. I have had an imp fap, now I have a mod 2600, I can say it is a great substitute for the imp for the average mid level hunter. Nobody will hunt mobs with a m2600 for very long if it really requires an imp. No doubt, an imp fap is a great way to enable you to hunt mobs over your level, which is not a really smart thing to do anyway. An imp fap is great for lowering your cost to kill mobs at or below your level though, it will allow you to hunt naked removing armor decay, but how long is it going to take to make up the difference between the price of the two will depend on how much one hunts.

I can say I have scaled way back on what I used to spend hunting, and this fap has worked fantastic for everything I need to do. Every once in a while I go out to mess around and see how much I could do with it. I have 201 hp, 39 evade. My highest armor is gremlin+5b. I can be around 100 dps with lvl 3 arso + T8 Ranked Scorpion+oc204. I have been able to kill lvl 85 mobs (not including killing crits, but killing crits would happen with an imp also). Would I do it more than once? No, its not efficient, but its fun to see what kind of mob killing it is capable of supporting with my set up. I remember when I had my imp fap there was also a limit to what I could do, some mobs just hit too hard too fast for my hp and evade and dps, even if I had an imp I wouldn't hunt them, nor will I do it with my m2600.

I think they both have their place, but I don't see a lot of support at current prices with other options available. I'm glad I sold my imp a few years ago when it was starting to drop from 110k price range. I don't see a lot of support at current prices either. People want to charge for the cost of tier upgrades, but I don't see people caring how much somebody else spent on tier upgrades when customers can just go hire a mod fapper or just do something else.

Last edited:
Back