Achievement: Cover your eyes fellahs...RavenJade is going Commando!!

RavenJade

Vampire Princess
Kara RavenJade Summerwind
...and really who needs panties at a time like this anyway??? Level 70... finally. I'm sooo super excited. I could pee my panties... well if it wasn't for that whole commando thing..... haha ok I'll stop making commando jokes now hehe

I've gotten commando all naturally without chipping in. It was tempting at times, but I really like the feeling it gives me to have gone this far all natural. Or because I'm now commando. "au naturale" hehe sorry couldn't resist one last commando joke.

I'm pretty happy, but I can't stop now, next is going to either be, quickness, or killstrike... I'd really love to get quickness.. vampires are supposed to be super quick when they strike, right?

Happy hunting!

`

Last edited:
Awesome Raven :)

Wow 204 HP already. I was around 180 HP when i unlocked. Congratulations

Grats!

And grats on the nice hof too last night.

:yay::wtg:Gratz RavenJade:wtg::yay:

Commanding that hp to higher levels! gz

Gratz on the unlock.

Whooo Hooo! Congrats. Very happy for you - killer!

Going Commando?
*Clicks picture*
bit disappointing :p

Gz,
too long no see

yeah I get bored easily so all my skills have been skilled up equally over the years, rifle, handgun, melee, mining, treasure hunting, piloting... etc... probably could of gotten commando a couple of years ago if I could of just focused on one thing :D

Wow 204 HP already. I was around 180 HP when i unlocked. Congratulations

Nice achievement and congratz! :)

Congratulations!

If there is only one goal for any Entropian hunter to aspire to, it is this one.

Well done on getting there, with or without your underwear. ;)

:wtg:

Gratz, nice achievement :yay:

@ lvl 80 ;)

Back