Star's Hunting Service (Part II)

10 Eomon Stalkers for Hyperion Hype Ayres:

Spirit ELM, esi small and rest of loot was kaka...

Online and available.

Did 20 Osseo Provider->Stalkers for Hyperion Hype Ayres

POOO LOOT :(

20 Mulmun Elites for Garrett Krellor Jorhanis:

978 HoF w/ LC-150, Igni 2020
436 Global w/ LC-150

Good run :)

Last edited:
Bumpers.....

Bump it up...

Did 10 big proteron for Tees Maar Khan.

Global: 218 PED

Not horrible. Thanks for your business m8!

Did 10 big proteron for Tees Maar Khan.

Global: 218 PED

Not horrible. Thanks for your business m8!

Always a pleasure... there was a gun, esi and other bits and bats...after markup was only 120ish down, so not bad at all compared to some of downs I've had on recent runs. but all in all always fun. Keep it up.

6 Big Prots killed for Jhin Kray Haptism.

2 HOFS - 652 and 800 :)

Bump it up .... :)

Bump it up....

Bump it up...Taking Clients today.

Free bump for the Stargazer !

Doing 10 Eomon Stalkers for Lia Bhabygurll Amores.. :)

Bump it up...

Maybe it will tempt more people to use your service if you can state the effciency of the weaponry you will use, after all more efficient is supposedly higher chance of better / better loot.

*bump*

Double post because of lag...see next post.

Last edited:
Maybe it will tempt more people to use your service if you can state the effciency of the weaponry you will use, after all more efficient is supposedly higher chance of better / better loot.

*bump*

I don't think it matters as they pay me a flat rate and it is supposed to be skill based. Efficiency of the weapon isn't proven to matter at this point other than how much it costs you to kill the mob. The faster you kill the big shit, the more efficient you are if it has high regeneration. Skills are supposed to influence loot, which we all know I have plenty of those. The number assigned to the weapon is irrelevant. I have a BL1950 and Mod Starkhov. If the person hiring me wants me to take longer to kill in order to use the higher "efficiency" weapon and charge them 10 PED more per kill, no problem. I don't believe that is the right mentality though.

I don't think it matters as they pay me a flat rate and it is supposed to be skill based. Efficiency of the weapon isn't proven to matter at this point other than how much it costs you to kill the mob. The faster you kill the big shit, the more efficient you are if it has high regeneration. Skills are supposed to influence loot, which we all know I have plenty of those. The number assigned to the weapon is irrelevant. I have a BL1950 and Mod Starkhov. If the person hiring me wants me to take longer to kill in order to use the higher "efficiency" weapon and charge them 10 PED more per kill, no problem. I don't believe that is the right mentality though.

MA stated themselves that efficiency matters up to a maximum of 7% in terms of loot TT value and that skills right now are still irrelevant for that matter but might be due to a change soon in regards of the loot 2.0 movement

Bump it up....Running service today.

Bump it up... :)

Back