for the first time in forever
2014 2013
Net profit 4 820 199 -9 526 901

Last edited:
Profit!
for the first time in forever
2014 2013
Net profit 4 820 199 -9 526 901

lol....where ? Maybe without amortisation and financial items. Even there reduced net loss which become positive is not so important in light of ever decreasing net sales. I is possible to shrink every company and make it show profit while reducing their operations capablity.

Don't hype over MA financials until u see net sales constant , significant grow ( at least 2 years in a row ). Other indocators can be "engineered" easier than net sales, to serve various bussines purposes.

Hmm...

This thread made me take a peek at MA and I realized they have plenty of trademarks, of which one is "Virtual Universe". Does this mean, that they are the only people allowed to call their thingy a VU?

Hmm...

This thread made me take a peek at MA and I realized they have plenty of trademarks, of which one is "Virtual Universe". Does this mean, that they are the only people allowed to call their thingy a VU?

Actually looks like that, but that is just in Sweden, so don't know how much that helps.

Hmm...

This isnt really going to be helpful sorry but one had a lot to do with the micro-transactions side of things iirc though I dont recall the specifics.

Back