How do masks work now?

Alainax

Elite
Bonnie
Confused.com.

(filled make up masks)

Remember when they were like 100 ped tt or so, and if they got to 90 ped tt, they were broken? So it gave you say 100 times of equipping and un-equipping before they were broken? ( ish, made up figures, but worked in that way) .

How do they work now, now that their TT value is higher than their max?

For example I have one mask with TT value = 96.50 ped / 30 ped Max (L)

How many ons and offs does it have left, and how do you work that out?

Also, now that make up is no longer symmetrical, the geometrically symmetrical masks would be near impossible to create, so quite unique?

Thanks. :)

I would assume they will keep decaying until they reach the apropriate decay value :)

Either that or MA broke the code on them and needs to fix the TT back up hehe

Those with tt higher than their max tt are old time masks, so they have more uses left than those that were made after the change. Apart from that they work same way as new ones.

There are also clothes and L guns like that, which max tt was lowered (for the whole line) but actual tt of those certain items was left intact.

I would assume they will keep decaying until they reach the apropriate decay value :)

Either that or MA broke the code on them and needs to fix the TT back up hehe
but but but... its backwards! :eyecrazy: Will they drop to the 10% of 30 ped then?

Those with tt higher than their max tt are old time masks, so they have more uses left than those that were made after the change. Apart from that they work same way as new ones.

There are also clothes and L guns like that, which max tt was lowered (for the whole line) but actual tt of those certain items was left intact.

Yes old masks :ahh:, so how do you work out how many uses they have left now? here are some pics, with a random normal (L) item for comparison.

entropia_2015-08-01_10-42-17-09.jpg

It used to be that this mask would have had 65 equips left? Right? but now?

I would guess it will decay until it reaches 3 PED TT value. Not familiar with the decay value per use.

It used to be that this mask would have had 65 equips left? Right? but now?

I don't know how much they decay per use but the 10% limit counts from the max tt value, not the actual one, so a 90/30 ped tt mask has 3 times more uses than 30/30. I don't use masks but that's how other changed items work.

Also, now that make up is no longer symmetrical, the geometrically symmetrical masks would be near impossible to create, so quite unique?

I don't really remember, but can't you set that on/off while drawing the makeup?

I would guess it will decay until it reaches 3 PED TT value. Not familiar with the decay value per use.

It used to be that even though it said 10%, it was really 90%. So that once it got to 90 ped it was broken. If this 10% really means 10%, then thats a huge amount of increased equips!

I don't know how much they decay per use but the 10% limit counts from the max tt value, not the actual one, so a 90/30 ped tt mask has 3 times more uses than 30/30. I don't use masks but that's how other changed items work.

You've lost me. 3 times?

Prior to this, the 100 ped mask had 100 equips. Till it got to 90 ped. 10 pec decay per equip. There is still 10pec decay per equip. This would mean, that if the mask breaks at 3 ped tt( 10%) then on a full old mask there are 970 equips now. Rather than 100. My mask there has went from having 65 equips left, to now having 935 left?

Where as a new mask would I guess have 270 equips in total? so the old masks increase your number of equips by 700 equips? Seems a lot!

I don't really remember, but can't you set that on/off while drawing the makeup?

Used to be completely symmetrical, now you have to draw on both sides, making it quite hard to get them even. Last time I checked there was no option to turn this on.

There is still 10pec decay per equip. This would mean, that if the mask breaks at 3 ped tt( 10%) then on a full old mask there are 970 equips now. Rather than 100. My mask there has went from having 65 equips left, to now having 935 left?

If the decay is still 10 pec, yes, seems right :yup:

What I want to know, is why are there no beauty products dropping on Calypso anymore.
Off topic, but slightly on topic, as it's linked sort off, but not lol.

Back