Selling: Epic Dark Mask

Alainax

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Bonnie
This Mask was created several years ago by Trance. I have had the pleasure of owning it for these years. Now its time for it to find a new owner, as alas... I am just not frightening enough to do this mask justice!

This mask can be worn by both males and females, however, you do have to have a dark side for it ;)

Very rare geometrical patterns, which are not possible to create any more due to new masks being unsymmetrical. This mask was created in the days when perfect symmetry was possible.

Due to the age of this mask it also has the amazing added advantage of being equipable several hundred times more than a modern masks.

Modern masks have a much lower tt, and break much quicker, however as you can see this TT is well above what one would expect nowadays. Thus giving you peace of mind that this mask will last. I will confirm exactly the amount of equips it has left with support, as far as we can tell it is around 900, compared to the 270 of the new masks.

Open to offers, feel free to comment here or drop me a pm :) I will upload pics this evening of it on a male model :)

mask_1_883641.jpg

mask_2.jpg

mask3.jpg

mask_4.jpg

mask_5.jpgp

mm.jpg

200ped

Subscribed and watching with interest :)

Had several offers of 300 now, if anyone can go a bit higher I am sure we can have a deal :)

Back