I just TT'ed my A105

maiden

Alpha
Society
@Rig
Zarta Maiden Selios
I know I am stupid.... after 10h of grinding LT, instead of repair I TT'ed my amp.... Any ideea how can I recover it ? Is +600 ped... which after the current looses I am not in the mood to pay :((((

I know I looted it... but .... I want it back.... I sent a support case and now waiting.... any chances?

I know I am stupid.... after 10h of grinding LT, instead of repair I TT'ed my amp.... Any ideea how can I recover it ? Is +600 ped... which after the current looses I am not in the mood to pay :((((

I know I looted it... but .... I want it back.... I sent a support case and now waiting.... any chances?

Support can (or could) reclaim it for you but it will cost you,Last I heard it was about 1kped so if its worth 600 then you know what you need to do.

Don't feel too bad its easy to do when your tired after a long night of gaming.

Correct the fee to recover TTed items, is 1000 PED.

We've all done similar things. I did that to a Imp 105. I know someone who has done it to a 106 3 times.

After 12 years of this crap, they have still not fixed a buy-back feature just like EVERY other game has.

yes its 1k ped. 2 yr ago I actually tt'd my evil amp 3 times within about a week while we were in robot wars and killing Charbdyis.

its steep price for somthings its cheaper to just get a new one, but for others with much higher than 1k ped cost its better than complete loss.

sorry to hear of your situation.

I ain't never TT'd anything I didn't want to...

...I always leave my amps et al on my weapons...I always keep tier enhancers on my weapons...I don't check TT values and follow returns...still could happen I guess but I just don't drop my stuff in TT...crazy dangerous..maybe MA could have another terminal associated with repair or another function on repair terminal for valuations and following returns prior to repair

Brick

...I always leave my amps et al on my weapons...I always keep tier enhancers on my weapons...I don't check TT values and follow returns...still could happen I guess but I just don't drop my stuff in TT...crazy dangerous..maybe MA could have another terminal associated with repair or another function on repair terminal for valuations and following returns prior to repair

Brick

I had a gun with a 14k tt value,,...there was no way I was going to fully repair that gun all the time, if ever. So, I would have to dismantle it to repair the parts.....that's where the problem was...

I had a gun with a 14k tt value,,...there was no way I was going to fully repair that gun all the time, if ever. So, I would have to dismantle it to repair the parts.....that's where the problem was...

Something like that on me too, 2 bull 8 + jzar .... I don't keep am full tt ....
1000 PED ??? ARE THEY STUPID ? At least they could have 100,500,1000 ped levels, depending on item, or a 10% of value or even only it's value tt'ed to pay it as a fee !!! 1000 is damn !!!
And yes.... WE NEED A BUY-BACK FEATURE ! ISN'T IT ENOUGH LAG AND BAD LOOT ? :) At least some help from them would be appreciated....

After 12 years of this crap, they have still not fixed a buy-back feature just like EVERY other game has.

Buy-back feature could easliy be used as loan service (tt some high tt item that is hard to sell but has decent markup, just to use the money for short time investment (something way under markup on auction)) And this buy-back feature should last like 3days, because most of the times ppl tt their valuable stuff, is while they are drinking and they wont notice their beloved Isis HL12 UL missing before monday comes.
And what every other game are you talking about, i have never played any game where you can come back later and decide "hmm i didnt want to sell it afterall, now give it back". Sure they might be FEW but not EVERY.

To conclude, current system ALREADY warns you about tt´ing stuff, if you dont read the messages, there really no-one else to blame. Dont fix what aint broken.

And to add, i have TT`ed about 15*a104, 10*beast, 2*dante, 2*cause and many other items. Dante i should have asked back, but didnt remember when i might have tt´ed it, so i left it.

Last edited:
Buy-back feature could easliy be used as loan service (tt some high tt item that is hard to sell but has decent markup, just to use the money for short time investment (something way under markup on auction)) And this buy-back feature should last like 3days, because most of the times ppl tt their valuable stuff, is while they are drinking and they wont notice their beloved Isis HL12 UL missing before monday comes.
And what every other game are you talking about, i have never played any game where you can come back later and decide "hmm i didnt want to sell it afterall, now give it back". Sure they might be FEW but not EVERY.

To conclude, current system ALREADY warns you about tt´ing stuff, if you dont read the messages, there really no-one else to blame. Dont fix what aint broken.

And to add, i have TT`ed about 15*a104, 10*beast, 2*dante, 2*cause and many other items. Dante i should have asked back, but didnt remember when i might have tt´ed it, so i left it.

All MMO games I have played have had a buy-back feature. Most of them save your items in buy-back until you log out. Maybe you didn't play much MMO games? As for now I can't think of any game I played that doesn't have this feature. Except for Entropia.

All MMO games I have played have had a buy-back feature. Most of them save your items in buy-back until you log out. Maybe you didn't play much MMO games? As for now I can't think of any game I played that doesn't have this feature. Except for Entropia.

There you said it: "until you log out"
Look at all the recent threads about accidental tt´ing, most of them are discovered some time later.

And are there really RCE MMOs where you can reverse trades like that? If it is not RCE, then it can´t and shouldnt be compared to EU.

I did this with regen UL chips x 2 a couple of years ago when regen Vi (L) were dropping off LT's on a daily basis. Support wanted 1k to get them back so I just had to suck it up.

I don't understand why you were putting the 105 in the TT anyway did you click the wrong terminal because you were tired? Didn't you notice that it came up with different buttons than the repair terminal?

I don't understand why you were putting the 105 in the TT anyway did you click the wrong terminal because you were tired? Didn't you notice that it came up with different buttons than the repair terminal?

It can happen for numerous reasons, but usually yeah being tired after hunt and using trade terminal instead of repair terminal (atleast thats how it has happened to me every single time over the years)

There you said it: "until you log out"
Look at all the recent threads about accidental tt´ing, most of them are discovered some time later.

And are there really RCE MMOs where you can reverse trades like that? If it is not RCE, then it can´t and shouldnt be compared to EU.

Actually I think most cases are realized right away. It doesn't matter, having a buy-back feature active until you log out would minimize this BS a lot.

And it doesn't matter that Entropia is an RCE, it doesn't affect the economy. All other games are very much comparable to Entropia. The only "thing" that Entropia has going for itself is the RCE bit. If it was not RCE it would have been take offline many MANY years ago, as it doesn't have much else to offer regards to content and actual game play performance.

Actually I think most cases are realized right away. It doesn't matter, having a buy-back feature active until you log out would minimize this BS a lot.

And it doesn't matter that Entropia is an RCE, it doesn't affect the economy. All other games are very much comparable to Entropia. The only "thing" that Entropia has going for itself is the RCE bit. If it was not RCE it would have been take offline many MANY years ago, as it doesn't have much else to offer regards to content and actual game play performance.

People would use it as a pawn shop.

Sell item to the TT,
go hunting,
if hunt goes well buy the thing back if not then meh.

Which is kinda what the banks are made for. I have a lot of (L) stuff in my storage that I don't sell because I think that one day i'll get off my ass and put them all on the AH. If I could pawn them in the TT to hunt then only risk the 10% markup on them id probably do that instead.

Having this available in a RCE game where people can leverage things to make all sorts of deal is a lot shadier than having it in a other MMOs where the money doesn't matter as much. Not to mention the increased server loads from transacting that many ped exchanges.

One person with a scripts selling and rebuying 1 bottle of sweat could crash the servers

People would use it as a pawn shop.

Sell item to the TT,
go hunting,
if hunt goes well buy the thing back if not then meh.

Which is kinda what the banks are made for. I have a lot of (L) stuff in my storage that I don't sell because I think that one day i'll get off my ass and put them all on the AH. If I could pawn them in the TT to hunt then only risk the 10% markup on them id probably do that instead.

Having this available in a RCE game where people can leverage things to make all sorts of deal is a lot shadier than having it in a other MMOs where the money doesn't matter as much. Not to mention the increased server loads from transacting that many ped exchanges.

One person with a scripts selling and rebuying 1 bottle of sweat could crash the servers

So you mean people would intentionally risk losing a high TT+value item to the Trade Terminal, in a game where disconnects are more common than actual staying online is? Okay man.

So you mean people would intentionally risk losing a high TT+value item to the Trade Terminal, in a game where disconnects are more common than actual staying online is? Okay man.

Not high value items, but I have litterally hundreds of items with tt+5 or less or 103% markup that I would do this to without much hesitation.

We have this useless somewhat annoying warning when selling tiered items, how about adding a big red warning sign when selling items with MU over 50 ped or something? As for buyback, it could just last for 10 minutes. Oh and I remember one of few MMOs w/o buyback, EvE :), you don't sell to terminal there.

Not high value items, but I have litterally hundreds of items with tt+5 or less or 103% markup that I would do this to without much hesitation.

You do know that banks will give you at least TT as a loan?

Where in lies the problem? If you lost them, it would be like you TT'ed them. If you bought them back it would be like you never put them there in the first place.

Where in lies the problem? If you lost them, it would be like you TT'ed them. If you bought them back it would be like you never put them there in the first place.

That is the problem, you're pretty much turning the TT into a pawnshop for low MU items just to protect a few people from their own stupidity

Feel sorry every time I hear about such mishaps. And those are right who say it would be easy to prevent/amend, if there just was a will to do so. Nobody is exempt from the risk of making errors, and it's the job of proper software development as well as management to minimize such risk and offer remedies.

The 1k fee is ridiculously excessive. It is arbitrary if not deliberately punitive, since it can be nowhere near the actual cost for handling a support case that deals with undoing a simple participant's error which can be uncovered with a one-liner database lookup. If it is, then something is seriously wrong with the processes inside this company.

100 PED I would consider realistic, even that should still include a margin of revenue if implemented properly. It is technically utterly easy and costs a man-day to plan and flesh out the legalese to put in the support case section a choice that says something to the tune of "Requesting help undoing an error on my part", a checkbox to accept some terms and the withdrawal of the fee, and support would be done in a minute or two with handling such issues henceforth.

that'\s what I did.... I died and was in a hurry to go back , sold some loot to TT to buy more ammo , and instead to change terminal to repair,.... I repaired the A105 at TT ffs.... after 10h of full grinding.... well ... shit happens...
Indeed we need a buy-back feature ... for 1 day let's say or something like that or even talk with support but at last they should make levels:100 , 500 , 1000 ped to recover ...

Feel sorry every time I hear about such mishaps. And those are right who say it would be easy to prevent/amend, if there just was a will to do so. Nobody is exempt from the risk of making errors, and it's the job of proper software development as well as management to minimize such risk and offer remedies.

The 1k fee is ridiculously excessive. It is arbitrary, since it can be nowhere near the actual cost for handling a support case that deals with undoing a simple participant's error which can be uncovered with a one-liner database lookup. If it is, then something is seriously wrong with the processes inside this company.

100 PED I would consider realistic, even that should still include a margin of revenue if implemented properly. It is technically utterly easy and costs a man-day to plan and flesh out the legalese to put in the support case section a choice that says something to the tune of "Requesting help undoing an error on my part", a checkbox to accept some terms and the withdrawal of the fee, and support would be done in a minute or two with handling such issues henceforth.

Yeah this is a good idea. The more that I think about it adding the functionality to the TT could work but i still think it would need a 100-200 ped fee to stop people from abusing it

make buyback only for armour,weapons & attachemetns UL ! -> Simple and safe !

It would be much better to prevent this, rather than implementing a way to fix it once it has happened.

Item lock is a standard feature in many MMOs, once you lock an item you can't trade it unless you specifically unlock it first.

As for OP, I'm sorry but the 1k PED fee makes your case hopeless. I hope it never happens again.

Reactions: jod
Item lock is a standard feature in many MMOs, once you lock an item you can't trade it unless you specifically unlock it first.

That seems like the best option for my mind.

But MA aren't gonna make money that way :silly2:

Back