I just TT'ed my A105

Item lock is really good idea, unfortunately it has been discussed and ignored by MA already

That seems like the best option for my mind.

But MA aren't gonna make money that way :silly2:

You know I'd actually happily pay 10 ped to lock and unlock items each time.

Heck even have craftable lock and key items that are 10 ped TT value ;)

Reactions: jod
I would pay 10 ped to lock my item :))))))
Ideas are plenty, a lot of things can be done, MA doesn't care???? Or is just a SCAM I can say so they profit on their customers... LET as many bad things to happen so we make some extra money .... :)

Agreed......on both points

Sorry about your loss, we all do mistakes when we are tired .. I just recently "payed" 500ped for beeing tired and not paying enough attention.

But I agree that 1k Ped is too much for item recovery... 10% of the items tt value should be fine

even 100 ped should be fine.... couse items under 100 ped.... well those u can get "anytime" :)

this 1000 Ped fee is just MAs way to say "we dont want you in this game" at least thats how I feel about such fees

seriously, there are at least 10 good ways to avoid this "manual item recovering at all", but they choose the way which turns over the most money from players to their pockets :eek:

The 1000 Ped figure was brought in after Squall TT'd his amp, before that happened it was "Sorry for your loss"

The 1000 Ped figure was brought in after Squall TT'd his amp, before that happened it was "Sorry for your loss"

At first it was free, then it was "Wont be reversed" and then it was "Will be reversed for 1k peds to cover the expenses of checking the logs"...

I am fine with current system.

I am fine with current system.

No. 1k for checking some logs is not fine. Neither is expecting it for free. The proper and professional response to such things is rationalization and automation, wherever something occurs repeatedly.

I think most people would agree with you.

I think most people would agree with you.
I'm sorry, but this is another no. It means making money off exploiting a weakness instead of removing it, no better than the current way is. I suggested above a method to cover expenses when requesting help for recovering from a mistake, demanding only that those expenses are reigned in within reason. Sure there are other ideas which are feasible also, but the basic principle is to not incur expenses before actually necessary. Mousetraps have to be removed as they are discovered of course, e.g. there could be some more hurdles built into the tt terminal against tossing in items of certain value.

Ask them nicely, you might get a "jail out for free" option, i don't think the 1k ped to reclaim a item is set in stone, was just a number they came up with when it first happened to a item with allot of MU.

I think the 1000 ped fee is to prevent people to tt high tt items.

Lets say i loot a bp, Ul vivo t20 and make 5 of them tt is 2600 ped somthing.
I would traded them right away if it was free to get back items. Its easyer to sell and you get more ped from buyer.
But a better way would be 1 to 50% of tt value in fees but max fee is 1000 peds
so after you get to 2k peds the fee drops from 50 % so a 20k ped items should have a a 5 % fee of tt..
in that way you prevent people to tt high tt items, and alot of drunk player have more in the pocket to feed the lootpool

sorry i im not good att eng

Ask them nicely, you might get a "jail out for free" option, i don't think the 1k ped to reclaim a item is set in stone, was just a number they came up with when it first happened to a item with allot of MU.

Actually it IS written in stone (EU homepage).:
"It is possible to get an item you sold to the Trade Terminal back. However, this is not part of our regular service so an administrative fee of 1000 PED plus the Trade Terminal value of the item will be charged for each item that you wish to have recreated.

All requests must be submitted in a Support Case within 7 days of the incident. Please include the full exact name of the item, the date and the time of the transaction.

To avoid selling items to the Trade Terminal unintentionally, make sure to carefully check all items involved in the transaction before you confirm it.
"

I was surprised to not see any sight of ul Oa105 tted amp stories.

Thanks to Mega, it has been fixed. :silly2:

I think 10 ped fee is a good idea.
Imagine u have opened TT terminal and u think u're repairing items. Suddenly a big red dialog window pop's up asking for peds to unlock items.

10 ped for what?... Locked item?... Wtf?​
If there's any active braincells left u will wake up.
And if there's really none left... well then u deserve it, zombie. :p

A fool-proof option would be to be able to manually revert last trade for an in-game fee (which could go to lootpool or MA/PP). 1k PED fee is not reasonable for many.

No point in adding a new feature when it comes to tting. Honestly, the attitude that if I do something stupid, it's someone else fault or problem to make it fool proof is ridiculous.:confused::wise:

You should just be able to buy back the last 10 items you've tt'd.. up to say 5 or 7 days for tt plus fee.. but not 1k... like any other game.

1k fee is too much.. and it is not justified.

I'm sorry for your mistake

I'm more surprised that anyone plays this game for 10 hours :silly2:

Yes I played a lot in the past time.
I got responses quite quick from support , 1st was at 9:12 AM , their time I guess (FAST, if they start at 09:00) telling me the cost is 1k ped, I complained being too much and the reply was :"Unfortunately this is the price for restoring items from the TT terminal, this has always been the price for this transaction and no exceptions have been made in the past. " ... Well indeed somehow if they make an exception it won't be fair for the others that paid 1k fee.
Now well ... ok what it was done it was.
How can we make them do something and implement "lock" or "buy-back" feature ?
We are the CUSTOMERS , WE PAY THEY MUST OBEY ! -> Let's all solve toghether... wanna help ?

Yes I played a lot in the past time.
I got responses quite quick from support , 1st was at 9:12 AM , their time I guess (FAST, if they start at 09:00) telling me the cost is 1k ped, I complained being too much and the reply was :"Unfortunately this is the price for restoring items from the TT terminal, this has always been the price for this transaction and no exceptions have been made in the past. " ... Well indeed somehow if they make an exception it won't be fair for the others that paid 1k fee.
Now well ... ok what it was done it was.
How can we make them do something and implement "lock" or "buy-back" feature ?
We are the CUSTOMERS , WE PAY THEY MUST OBEY ! -> Let's all solve toghether... wanna help ?

the fee always been 1k ped, but was a time there was no fee.. but i feel u.. accidently tted a vigi sga set. and 7k total feelt abit too expensive to pay, so i let it go :/

Sorry to hear, easy done when high on adrenalin, on big long hunts.

I've tt'd A104's a few times years ago. Always managed to keep on to my A105

Yeah shame about 1000 ped fee, and shame no simple lock to block trading of any sort for personal items. We asked for it, just seems to not be on the priority list.

You will bounce back.

Rick

Sorry to hear, easy done when high on adrenalin, on big long hunts.

I've tt'd A104's a few times years ago. Always managed to keep on to my A105

Yeah shame about 1000 ped fee, and shame no simple lock to block trading of any sort for personal items. We asked for it, just seems to not be on the priority list.

You will bounce back.

Rick

I am sure if all players will write a support case asking this feature we will have it next VU :) BUT we need to be together and all ask for it...

I think 10 ped fee is a good idea.
Imagine u have opened TT terminal and u think u're repairing items. Suddenly a big red dialog window pop's up asking for peds to unlock items.

10 ped for what?... Locked item?... Wtf?​
If there's any active braincells left u will wake up.
And if there's really none left... well then u deserve it, zombie. :p

Nah it wouldn't even do that. As soon as you try to place a locked item into the TT window it should just bounce to your inventory and wont go.

Then you'll remember oh yeah I locked that thing and I need to unlock it first

Lock for items would be very nice, and I surely would lock some of my items even if it will cost some fee, especially my ImpFAP.

Would be a hell off a loss, when I TT all that EMT-Kits from latest craft and one of it accidently is my ImpFAP.

On the other side, if that ever would happen to me, I wouldn´t bother to pay the 1k PED to recover my ImpFAP

Lock for items would be very nice, and I surely would lock some of my items even if it will cost some fee, especially my ImpFAP.

Would be a hell off a loss, when I TT all that EMT-Kits from latest craft and one of it accidently is my ImpFAP.

On the other side, if that ever would happen to me, I wouldn´t bother to pay the 1k PED to recover my ImpFAP

Then you know what tot do: Support case and ask for lock feature.
WE ALL MUST DO THIS IF WE WANT IT !!!

I don't think bombarding support with "item lock" requests is very smart, other more critical tickets could be buried by them. Also be careful yourself, MA could take this as you promoting some kind of riot and ban your ass.

Let's do the polite thing, like we did with the "Skill Counter", and make a request thread under suggestions.

Here, I made it for you: Please add an Item Lock feature !

Let's hope for the best.

Back