"average DMG stability" for Whips/Taming

Risen Ra Oh

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Risen Ra Oh
People who plactice taming knows as it could be risky to whip mobs when its reaches low HP, due the random "Critical" you can inflict to it ...killing it (imagine rare pets!); it actually results in many hits received from mobs while waiting for Hp regeneration over the critical Hp value, the safe zone eheh (or swapping to lower dmg whips with same risk btw). most of enhancers, and tiering too, results pretty unusefull with whips then (imagine accuracy!)

It could be usefull an "average DMG stability" between minimal and max DMG inflicted with whips, when mob's Hp bar reaches the 'red zone'.

example about some whip's dmg:

Garter(L) >>>DMG 1.5/3.0 could be converge to 2.25
Boiga(L) >>>DMG 33.5/67.0 could be converge to 50.0

How to do that? any ideas...

It could be a Pet's Buff
It could be a NEW enhancer
It could be an Attachment
It could be a Ring (it could be nice to implement that in the actual Artemics rings too; infact "increase success of taming" seems a joke (only 16% strenght) compared to other rings; consider its use is 1second once per mob (if you succeed @ first attempt) keeping your hand busy all the time wearing it.
It could be ....

It is just a suggestion btw; could be possible something different from "average DGM stability" for sure, but maybe something needs to be improved that way, imo

Risen Ra Oh

I vote no. Cuz I can tell u what happens if u get what u asking for...
The next moment u turn around n say Booo this game sucks there's no risk no excitement, it's so damn dull and boring. And u will be right. So no, bad idea. Can't take the heat get off my street.

I also vote no.

People want too much predictability out of this game. They think real money is an excuse to remove an element of random chance.

Two words: Entitlement Issues.

nope. switch to lower tool when necessary.

Back