Buying: Bulk Arkadian Key 1's

jod

Elite
Society
Antipodean Army
Jod Jod Ekul
Looking for supplier of Arkadian Key 1.

I need roughly 10 a day so who ever can offer the best rate will have a buyer.

Note: I'm not interested in mini keys.

Thanks.

To explain a little further what the offer is....
I'm not looking to completely pay for someone elses skilling losses but simply share the cost.

I'm also not looking to make someone incur losses on something they wouldn't be skilling,that wouldn't be fair either and I would expect to pay full MU.

I am happy to share the costs of 'your' skilling but not pay completely for all your losses.
If someone sends me after a specific hunting loot I don't charge them for the full cost of the hunt.

Its more that if you want to skill some keys I will help pay for your losses but not cover them completely.

If no one is looking to skill this stuff at a reduced cost then I'll have to re-think it and probably just do it myself.

This is a mutual benefit plan not a charity for someone elses skilling :silly2:

Hope that makes sense and doesn't seem like I'm trying to rip anyone off.

regards,
Jod.

Last edited:
added a further explanation of the deal just to be clear.

picking up a few here and there but still buying......

still looking........

maybe you should tell people what you are paying for the keys. this will allow us to know what you mean by "I'm not looking to completely pay for someone elses skilling losses but simply share the cost."

The skill a person gets on doing a lvl 1 bp is so minimal that it is not even worth mentioning let alone doing for commercial sales. Unless of course that is the first time you have ever pulled a bp then skill you will get. Only reason to pull a low lvl bp like that is to 1. get more bp drops or 2. to increase the overall QR. with success rates hovering around 33.3% 90% of all crafters are taking a loss especially with the cost of mats these days.

it might be worth you to just craft your own keys this way you will understand the cost involved in the making of them and the losses that are incurred with it.

Thanks for the bump :cool:

maybe you should tell people what you are paying for the keys. this will allow us to know what you mean by "I'm not looking to completely pay for someone elses skilling losses but simply share the cost."

The skill a person gets on doing a lvl 1 bp is so minimal that it is not even worth mentioning let alone doing for commercial sales. Unless of course that is the first time you have ever pulled a bp then skill you will get. Only reason to pull a low lvl bp like that is to 1. get more bp drops or 2. to increase the overall QR. with success rates hovering around 33.3% 90% of all crafters are taking a loss especially with the cost of mats these days.

it might be worth you to just craft your own keys this way you will understand the cost involved in the making of them and the losses that are incurred with it.

I thought I had explained it clearly in my OP but to be clear....

I am not looking to make someone start crafting Keys but if they are already crafting them then I will happily buy some so they at least get to sell some of what they craft rather than simply TTing everything or waiting weeks for things to sell so they can keep skilling.

I've done the maths,I know what it costs and and I have no interest in starting a crafting career.
This is a short term mission to loot the cards I need,nothing more.The crafting skills are of no interest to me after that.

I have had no issue finding people willing to mitigate some losses and see no need to change that.
This is designed to be a mutually beneficial arrangement and not a purely commercial arrangement other wise I would expect to pay MV.

It's not for everyone but those that are interested can feel free to contact me and we can arrange a deal.

again,thanks for the bump :cool:

Back