EntropiaFund Bonus Events

Status
Bonus Time!!!

Julio Castro Juca Patinho killed a creature (Berycled Stalker) with a value of 402 PED at ~Royal Club~ (30200, 39700)! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

2018-10-07 10:52:32

:yay:

xXx MrUnderCover xXx

Add me to the list please:

Sunrise Bridgitte Sedai.

Sign me up plz

Peter Shogi1 Ci

hello

sign me please:

Tomi jupiajo Digital

In game name: Mr Odyseo Angel

Hello, can you please add me ?

Asmodai Xiau Turiacus

Thank you :)

Paavo PP Pesusieni

all added welcome

register:
Serena Sandy Mirelli

Skirmantas Pioter Danius

Skirmantas Pioter Danius

Register: Manny Hogfather Calavera

Please register

Sam Papa Winston

Quick question with regards to the kool kats on Rocktropia - Isle of Lost avatars. I saw that these are part of this bonus events, but didn't see the payout structure in the spreadsheet. Are these indeed part of the event? Thanks :)

add me please :cool:

Clock Work Orange

Please register

Sam Papa Winston

Quick question with regards to the kool kats on Rocktropia - Isle of Lost avatars. I saw that these are part of this bonus events, but didn't see the payout structure in the spreadsheet. Are these indeed part of the event? Thanks :)

helene helena fra

register Helena Star Dark

All added welcome

Zippo the kool kats are in hunting academy which you can find from other planets section. i bet you know it already. This event doesnt include kool kats. Other event is our jackpot event which can be combinied with hunting academy. I have removed Rocktropia from listing at front page.

Good luck everyone

team registration

hello i would like to register a team with the name of "La Pandillita S.A." for the bonus events, team leader: Nishi Azben Bayushi. thanks :D

Freegon Grading Maloon

Please and thank you

hello i would like to register a team with the name of "La Pandillita S.A." for the bonus events, team leader: Nishi Azben Bayushi. thanks :D

Freegon Grading Maloon

Please and thank you

Sol Amen Ra

Register:

Dragoon Style Slayer

Register,
Night Toothless Fury

Team : SwuntTeam
Leader : zero age bro

all added, welcome :)

Status
Back