Info: Cyrene database - maps, missions, combinations etc.

TunerS

Old Alpha
Sniper TunerS Eagle
Hi everyone! Just wanted to post a link to my Cyrene guide collection in here. The reason is really simple - players don't like to keep up with so many forums so they miss out on valuable information from time to time. I have seen a lot of players who visit Cyrene and want to do certain things (do missions, kill specific creatures) but couldn't find it on their own and didn't know where to look for information and just left the planet. In case someone decides to go to Cyrene, this will be really useful and will save a lot of time.

Main Cyrene database thread - all my guides listed in there.

Cyrene map - detailed map with all creature spawns, teleport and NPC locations.

Material combinations - list of all materials that can be combined or refined into different ones, including detailed chart that shows how to make B.E. Improved Armor.

Need of Salvaging , Special Missions - all the information about salvaging missions and how to complete them.

Cyrene Mission Token daily quests - information about all daily missions where reward is Cyrene Mission Tokens.

Cyrene database - the list of Cyrene armors, plates, weapons, amplifiers, scopes, blueprints with ingredients and creatures loot table.

The Duke Wave Event - information about wave event where the final boss is The Duke.

Last edited:
great job +rep.

I visited cyrene recently, could not find anything, spent a lot of time searching google, spent 2 hour flying around looking for the mob I wanted to hunt. never did find it.

Everytime I asked for help, I was directed to a website trying to sell me a mobs location, no wonder its such a dead planet lol.

My visit to cyrene lasted 2.5 hours and I vow to never return, lets hope this info helps other ppl.

great job +rep.

I visited cyrene recently, could not find anything, spent a lot of time searching google, spent 2 hour flying around looking for the mob I wanted to hunt. never did find it.
This is exactly one of the reasons why so many players just skip less populated planets. It is just too much work and time consuming to find anything, especially if the map keeps changing. There are some players who are willing to help by sharing information of what they know but sadly it is not enough to cover all timezones.

I hope that in time players will start revisiting Cyrene knowing where to look for information :)

wow nice :)

thanks for all the info

Update

Cyrene database - Updated creature loot table and weapons list
Cyrene Maps - Updated new map layout. Added new creature spawns, new TP and NPC locations.

Following UL items confirmed to still drop from the following creatures, including high markup materials

Xent Tech Light Rifle X2 - Young to Mature Paneleon
Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 - Old Paneleon
Boffin Upgrade Parts (needed in Improved B.E. Armor upgrade) - any maturity Vlanwing
Ozpyn BP S1X3 - Rhynco Bird
Corrosive Attack Nanochip I - Prime Swamplurker

Reactions: San
+rep from me too
great initiative

Must spread reputation.. Thanks TunerS very helpful!

Just a free bump for some good info about Cyrene:)
+rep.
Will come handy next time I go there.

Update

Cyrene Maps - Adjusted creature locations
Need of Salvaging mission - corrected parts locations

Following UL items confirmed to still drop from the following creatures, including high markup materials

Xent Tech Light Rifle X2 - Young to Mature Paneleon also Epic Zeladoth from The Duke Wave Event 2nd boss
Xent Tech Light Rifle X3 - Old Paneleon
Boffin Upgrade Parts (needed in Improved B.E. Armor upgrade) - any maturity Vlanwing
Ozpyn BP S1X3 - Rhynco Bird
Corrosive Attack Nanochip I - Prime Swamplurker

Back