how to convert 1000ped+ of universal ammo

Razam

Old
I've open a lot of stronboxes, now I want to convert universal ammos in peds..
I don't like to hunt so is there another way? if not how can I use them fast?
thank you...

get a gun with an extreame ammo burn

thank you...

You have to shoot it.

You can't trade
You can't sell it to TT in return for peds.

Burn it up with a gun and then sell shrapnel if you need the peds. You might get lucky with a hof.

thx, but:
Which gun?
I've an adjusted pixie armor, should I change it?

thank you...

Sorry Charlie, I hope you got a nice ring or pet, otherwise MA just suckered you into buying a bunch of universal ammo :laugh:

the second one..

Well, like Rick said, buy a weapon and shoot and loot until you've converted it all to shrapnal and loot, you might hit a big hof :)

GL!

but which kind of weapon?
I've played <3 hours hunting... I know only solomate opalo..

Genesis Sparkbite E.L.M Edition (L) cheeeeeeeeep and 4248 ammo per swing

Genesis Sparkbite E.L.M Edition (L) cheeeeeeeeep and 4248 ammo per swing

ye right... guy who did hunt 3 hours can use it...

However you should see other, lower lvl ELM weapons, so more ammo burn, less cost on gun, that will help to burn ammo faster :)

Buy my Maddox IV. You can go through ammo fast with that. :D

thx for your tips,
anyway I won't spend more than 200 peds for the weapon!

but which kind of weapon?
I've played <3 hours hunting... I know only solomate opalo..

In that case you can hunt a long time, without ever buying ammo :D

Buy an E.L.M edition weapon that you are in sib for or have maxed. They cost 1 ped before MU (could be 4 to 5 ped after MU), have low decay and use lots of ammo. So its a good way of working through the ammo without it costing you heaps more ped.

The minimum level is 8, does it work too (I'm maybe 3 :/)
and which type of creature? i guess something with a lot of HP and low dmg?

Get yourself ready for alot of shooting :D

It took quite a while to burn through 500 PED uni ammo with my Barballa.

1000 ped could be burnt in less than an hour. If you don't care about returns, borrow a 100+ dps non sib weapon and blast through it.

Easy solution with 50% return - Gravis series Weapons. Can be bought for 200 ped or so

You got lucky.. i had 7k ped worh of universal ammo that i needed to burn, i bought myself armor and .5b plates and shot feffoids with all that ammo (used igni l1010 most of the time), but i presume you have low skills so maybe get yourself Freand Delta (it is uneco, but it will burn the ammo rather fast)

Ok, thx!
and which creature?

(now I'm level 4 rifle, i'm using an adj pixie armor)

Ok, thx!
and which creature?

man grab a low level gun and grind argos, im sure you can finish a couple stages of the iron missin

Ok, thx!
and which creature?

i would shoot argos near twin peaks with it. As the total amount of ammo is not that big, you wont lose too much over eco.

Just make sure you are aware that using one of the recommended guns that you dont have the skills for may turn your 1000ped into 500ped or less very quickly,if your comfortable with that by all means go ahead :)

of course the same can happen using a gun you are maxed on but at your level it should normally take a lot longer to lose that much.

alternative to Gravis is Karma Killer which is around 100 ped to buy and will burn the 1000 ped ammo in no time at all, again uneco but would be fun to shoot bigger mobs with this- feffoid would be good they can be found around fort fury - they do cold damage so unplated adj. pixie wont offer much protection. as previously stated argos around twin peaks would be a good idea with the added bonus that they can global over 50 ped - dont hold your breath though - it took me 3 months to get an argo global- other good mobs to try are cornucuda or combibo.

GL

Ok, I will go argos!
atm I'm still using an opalo (now I'm lvl 5) and at level 8 I use a CalyTrek CR Soul MK.II E.L.M Edition (L).
I don't want to loose too much, I've just spend 200+ dollar in strongboxes...

thanks a lot to everyone!

So much terrible advice to a new player...

No need to go with uneco guns and waste your ammo. I repeat my advice from earlier. Pick up some of those ELM type weapons that you have either maxed or are in SIB for. They'll cost you a few ped each and are reasonably eco. The bulk of the cost of use is ammo which you have a lot of. You'll be able to cycle all that universal ammo into loot. It may take you a bit longer but its a more effective use of the ammo than gravis, karma killer etc.

Reactions: jod

No need to go with uneco guns and waste your ammo. I repeat my advice from earlier. Pick up some of those ELM type weapons that you have either maxed or are in SIB for. They'll cost you a few ped each and are reasonably eco. The bulk of the cost of use is ammo which you have a lot of. You'll be able to cycle all that universal ammo into loot. It may take you a bit longer but its a more effective use of the ammo than gravis, karma killer etc.

Thankfully for the new player he is smarter then the ones giving advice and has chosen wisely to skill up and use one of the cheaper elm guns.

Ok, I will go argos!
atm I'm still using an opalo (now I'm lvl 5) and at level 8 I use a CalyTrek CR Soul MK.II E.L.M Edition (L).

Buy my Maddox IV.

Maddox IV takes like half of its damage through decay, so it's not a great advice for someone who has tons of ammo but no PEDs for weapon repairs.

One alternative thing to do, for fun, could be to start hunting with mindforce nanochip.

ELM weapon is also a good idea, if you can find one you can use, at a low markup.

I second that. No need to turn this into a "How-quick-can-you-burn-through-1k-ammo-competition".
Also, try different mobs, because you might like one 100x more then another. Look for creatures at Entropedia that you can kill in ~20 shots (or whatever number you prefer).

Ok, I will go argos!

You wont be able to use the CalyTrek CR Soul MK.II E.L.M Edition (L), it requires Level 8 BLP Sniper (Hit) & Ranged BLP (Dmg)

You are skilling now with the Opalo, that will give you Laser Sniper (Hit) & Ranged Laser (Dmg)

Laser Alternatives will be:

MarCorp Kallous-3 (L) - Requirement Level 8
Scott & Barlow LR-6 (L) - Requirement Level 6
Isis LBC 6 (L) - Requirement Level 6
Breer M3a (L) - Requirement Level 5.3
Ozpyn LR S1X1 - Requirement Level 5

EDIT: This list is purely a quick search for SIB Laser Weapons in the range of your skills, there are many more of them, so I would suggest to have a look at Entropedia and see what would be the best fit for you.

Back