Selling: Selling 60x CLD(X)

Smoerble

Elite
Smoerble
Hi all,
as subject says: I am selling all my CLD(X) (and later I will sell all my CLDs too).

Please contact me in game.

Looking around 1760 if you buy small quantities.
If you buy all together, let's discuss the price.

(I am not in urgent need, so don't try lowball offers plz).

Last edited:
Crone will probably sound like a noob now, what is the difference between CLD x and CLD? Is the fact that you claimed land right?

Correct.

When you claimed a plot, the CLD is converted to a CLD(X). The monthly income is the same. If we ever get votes, then the votes of a CLD(X) would count the same as a CLD(X) vote... if we ever get votings :D.

1. Can one still claim land, if not will there be a second sale?
  2. Are the plots linked to the CLD or are they seperate?
  3. Clearly Calypso thinks there is a difference between CLD (X) and CLD, is there a difference in price?

These are things Crone would like to know before buying.

1. Can one still claim land, if not will there be a second sale?
  2. Are the plots linked to the CLD or are they seperate?
  3. Clearly Calypso thinks there is a difference between CLD (X) and CLD, is there a difference in price?

These are things Crone would like to know before buying.

Absolute fair questions ;).

1) Can one still claim land, if not will there be a second sale?
It is not confirmed, that there will be more plots (please see this discussion: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...of-Ithaca-and-Livas-(and-list-of-plot-owners), but I personally assume, we get more plots, but I assume it takes 12+ month. However: you cannot claim a plot with CLD(X), for this you need normal CLDs.

2) Are the plots linked to the CLD or are they seperate?
As said, they are converted: the CLD gets deleted entirely and CLD(X) are created. So they are a replacement, no link or any other connection.

3) Clearly Calypso thinks there is a difference between CLD (X) and CLD, is there a difference in price?
Yes, but the difference depends what you want: I f you believe there will be plots in the next months, then a CLD(X) is nothing for you. But if you don't care about plots and you just want the weekly revenue (as most buyers want), then it's value is equal.

if you check the MU of both, you see that very often CLD(X) are bought at similar price to a CLD, still I sell them slightly lower to compensate the details above.

I hope, this helps?

How many CLDs does it take to claim a plot and what is tha value of a plot?

Back