Selling: CDF XTLC 800 Tier 6.7

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pfesler

Old Alpha
CDF XTLC 800 Tier 6.7

This gun is brutal, and a lot of people are not aware of just how much ass whooping this gun can deliver. It is a potential Cat 4 Mayhem dominator, with only the terminator able to beat it (with xtlc800 at tier 10). I was surprised at some of the stats when I bought it.

Here we compare it to a tier 10 mod merc-

As you can see, at tier 10 with a hyperA204, this gun is only 10 dps lower than a MM, but the kicker is the range...almost 86 meters. Also, the HA204 is pretty much the max amp you can slap on a MM, while if you get some hotfoot 50's or cdf power amp 4's, the combination of the dps + range of the cdf XTLC 800 is nigh unbeatable. Let alone with pills/rings helping out. Plus this gun is maxed at lvl 85, while Im showing the stats of someone at lvl 100 using the Mod Merc.

Eco isn't bad either, with 2.9 even when grinding, and drops a tad to 2.88 when competing. The real kicker is that you gain laser weapon skills 10% faster when using this gun, which is amazing. I've gone up 2-3 full levels in laser hit and damage just since using this gun during migration.

PS...the crits are INSANE. Over 500 at tier 6, will be over 700 at tier 10.

SOLD

Items I'm actively looking for in trade-

Slugstorm(s)
Mod evil and/or smaller blp amps

Foeripper
Improved/Modified 5bs/8aSGAs

Items I will accept in trade-

Who knows? Shoot me an offer.

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back