Help: Planet Toulan, how to beginn? Beginner Quests?

Hallo,

i am now on the Planet Toulan ( Citadel ), i have not much skills and are a beginner, have try to talk with the Npc Bilal, but get no answer. How i can beginn or get a beginner quest or what i can do?

Npc´s are Orange on the Map or? In Citadel it says on the map, there are two Npc´s, but one of them are not there...

Very few players are on Toulan or have ever started there, I suggest you ask people close by or post in the Toulan forum.

Get the hell out of there and go to Calypso or Arkadia :)

There is an NPC then starts the welcome mission just outside the citadel, if you walk away from the citadel hes a short distance to your right

The thing is, you want a planet to have a large playerbase. If it doesn't you can't sell your stuff easily and it's kind of boring without others around.

Last edited:
The thing is, you want a planet to have a large playerbase. If it doesn't you can't sell your stuff easily and it's kind of boring without others around.

Well, the planets won't grow if we keep advising people to leave them.

Is it possible to sell the Toulan stuff on Calypso? Or using it with Calypso Blueprints? Are people need the Toulan Stuff?

Raxxor does have a point, it tends to be easier to get stuff sold on Calypso than on other planets at the moment.
But if you happen have a larger buffer you can travel planet to planet and making some extra Markup % on some of your looted stuff. It's risky to travel with a small ship[space is pvp-lootable], but there are interstellar "bus"-services which dosen't cost alot. They use larger ships with much more protection against potential pirates. The rate for warp ride is usually just 5-10peds.

But as Raxxor mentioned, if you're a beginner. You might wanna startup in a more crowded area than Toulan.
I'm not even sure Toulan is out of beta yet?

I can't imagine a worse place to start your EU experience. It has never really got off the ground. I always try the new planets and the updates. I would recommend trying to get to Calypso or Arkadia. Both have very good starter missions and much better player bases.

If you are a brand new player and have not depo'd then you could ask MA to close your account then start with a new Avatar on Calypso or Arkadia. Otherwise find a flight off Toulan.

I would say that the Arkadia starter mission is probably the best and there is good hunting / sweating for new players on the Carabok. Good luck and welcome to EU.

The no vehicle feature is the most compeling reason to not go there.

I'm on Toulan atm, and i don't mind it, probably the best looking planet and mobs (graphics wise), the lack of vehicle use isn't an issue with a tp chip. Plenty of low lvl guns and armor drops too (All (L) however)

it just needs some more content, Rare UL items, some mid lvl+ Weapon/armor drops & maybe some epic or instance missions.

I love the Jeef Qahar Run tho, made me chuckle when i first saw it

Thx Jetman, I have found the right way and have finish the 100 Qaffaz Quest ;)

Cool :), you can do those daily. Toulan is the newest planet and so still in development, I go there time to time so if am over there will look for you.

Miles is someone to look out for there, he was on Toulan all the time as far as i know.

Good luck :)

I been to toulan and hunted some mobs and did some good runs. I expect to visit again soon.

With that said, I have the advantage of skills and gear, so I can figure out what to do if am lost or stuck.

For a total newbie, toulan may be abit harder since there is not so many people there currently.

As the creator said, begginer, on Toulan, so I assume no tp chip. No vehicle for me was a deal breaker on Toulan, I even tried twice, but was a waste of time, and MA took away the only reason of all entropia to visit Toulan, reason that was the Faanos. So either you have big pockets to cover your losses there or have some one to cover you, Toulan isn't a good place for begginers. If you are low mid or simply mid level player around 60-80k skillpoints I suggest Cyrene, all dailies have their mobs on specific location "With no mixes" (that's for Arkadia Devs), crafting dailies, daily minigames, and in my humble opinion the best place to sweat (taking of one or two jerks that kills the mob you are sweating). Bad thing on cyrene, you can't sell too much unless iten is planet specific.

So botton line
-Arkadia - good comunity, good missions (most of it)
-Calypso - good economy
-Cyrenet - good place for skilling in general
-Toulan - is that for eat?

Well, the planets won't grow if we keep advising people to leave them.

well thats the fault of the planet owner then give ppl reason to come and they will come

I have tried Toulan three times now:

Likes -
1. real old school and have to run or teleport everywhere.
2. Very cool graphics.
3. Some great people on the planet but few and far between.
4. Really like the rig - but drops are low and infrequent.

Dislikes

1. Crafting is practically impossible - no matter how much mining you can never seem to get the right materials.
2. The wave event areas are very poorly marked out and full of massive waves.
3. The guns are just TT food as well as the armour - nothing decent seems to drop.
4. Not enough TP's - I think 5 on the whole planet.

Have make the 800 Qaffaz Quest and have take 0.60 Pec Athletics. I get a lot of Loot, but what i do with [Qaffaz Nail] after Refining =[Qaffaz Powder] and [Qaffaz Tail] after Refing [Qaffaz Marrow]. Only thing i read about it is used in Blueprints, but which Blueprints? Sombody a Idea?

Planet Toulan is a very nice planet with interesting opportunities, however at the moment it lacks the "Infrastructure" in the form of players running the economy there... i think it will eventually pick up though ^_^

i think the big achilles heel for Toulan at the moment though... is Diluted Mineral Extractors...
the Textures there need "unreasonably high" amounts of Diluted Mineral Extractors to produce...
which has definitely damaged the manufacturing costs... who knows... maybe they will fix it? :laugh:

Back