Soc me up!?

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
I'm . Looking. For. A. Soc.

You know me from my spamming here.

Hunter/crafter/gambler/trader and sometimes a miner.

190kish skills because I chipped about 30k or something out recently. I consider myself a mid level player with semi decent gear most of the time. Online mainly 1800-0000 ma time. Been around 10 months this time, a few years experience previously dating back to '07 iirc.

Want to be my friends?

I do have some requierments though;

- NO tinfoil hats
- NO tinfoil hats
- NO tinfoil hats
- Fun soc chat

Thanks in advance.

Red Dawrf's...

Try our small soc... nothing less of fun and adventure...:yay:

Cheers...:yay:
Faceof is Dynamic...:cool:

Do you like 5$? Do you like Taco? Do you use TS?

If so, you might like Apocalyptic.

We chat a lot and there are real girls here
:rolleyes:

Try our small soc... nothing less of fun and adventure...:yay:

Cheers...:yay:
Faceof is Dynamic...:cool:

I'll keep it in mind. :)

Do you like 5$? Do you like Taco? Do you use TS?

If so, you might like Apocalyptic.

We chat a lot and there are real girls here
:rolleyes:

Well.... Regarding your questions; Sure. Pass (I can pass, right?), not at current (due to kids, but soonish as im moving).

I do like girls though.

I am however a few points below your current skill req. :eek:

-------------------

Thanks to everyone sending me invites, quite a few already. I will be considering this carefully as I would like to find a permanent home, so an answer from me might take some time.

You are more then welcome to join us buuuuuut have too warn you, you may never hof again :p hahaha

We like

Your activity
Your passion
Your reliability

We dislike

Your bi-monthly quitting threads.

If you can gain control of the latter, you may have found your final destination.

Hi Sceptic, The Gloryhound Irregulars always welcome new members. I think you know a few of us already.

Moondog

Sooo.....

I have come to a decision. And my new home is Apocalyptic. While Kitty had me at "real girls" already, I felt that the vast amount of knowledgable and helpful players in the soc would contribute greatly to my experience in EU. There are also quite a few really passionate players in there, just like me, which I enjoy, and quite a few friends from in game. :wise:

I'll have to thank everyone who threw me an invite, I greatly appreciate them all. Shows that despite my excessive whining (which is mainly because I care) there are plenty of people ready to welcome me to their circle of friends. :ahh:

Back