An Entropia Space baby is born!

Thank you everyone for the lovely messages :)

Our wee Newbie! :yay:

new.jpg

Reactions: San
(Little late but...) Congratulations to Alaina and John for the newborn and hope the best future for him.

Sorry for late reply.

Congratulations Bonnie and John, I'm very happy for you both.

I've got 4 girls, so I know both the pleasure and chaos babies will bring...lol.

Enjoy,

6 weeks and you should be through the worst of the sleepless nights, you'll be used to that with EU anyway (smiles).

Rick x

Now that is an adorable outfit!!! :baby::shower:
Hi is just the sweetest wee guy :D His hair is even longer now, JBK has threatened to give him a hair cut !:eyecrazy: Can almost put it in a wee pony tail :D
(Little late but...) Congratulations to Alaina and John for the newborn and hope the best future for him.
Thank you :D
Family photo?
lol, JBK would never allow it ;)
Sorry for late reply.

Congratulations Bonnie and John, I'm very happy for you both.

I've got 4 girls, so I know both the pleasure and chaos babies will bring...lol.

Enjoy,

6 weeks and you should be through the worst of the sleepless nights, you'll be used to that with EU anyway (smiles).

Rick x

Thank you :) It works out quite well with EU, I go to bed and JBK brings him to me a few hours later when they have finished hunting. Baby has his own wee co-pilot seat beside JBK when piloting the mandie :D

btw. I call dibs on the lil one to join the Antz as soc!

;)

Big grats to you two!

It's with great joy that JBK and I can announce the birth of our second space baby. We have been a little quiet in game recently and this little one is the reason why! His middle name is named after a star :) he arrived on Friday and he's doing fab.

img_0767.jpg

:yay::yay::yay:

congratulations

Congratulations to all of you and good luck with your new space traveller!

Gratz on the new space cadet.

Let us know when he's grown out of that towel in the pic. One of us will gladly donate their Calypso jumpsuits

:wtg:

Didn't knew that till today :laugh:
Big Gratz guys :yay:

Big Gratz to Mum and Dad and a Welcome to the new space traveller :)

Gratz and all Good, for your lovely Baby!!! :yay::yay:

Congratulations!

:cool:

Congratulations on the great looking addition to your family!

Gratz, adorable baby!

Congratulations!

Hope you guys are aware that each of them will want their own mothership... So the potential increase in number is limited, even if your savings can cover that ;)

Congratulations!

Congratulations.

That is a nice space update :dunce:

Thank you all for the kind messages :) he's a wee star, so happy cuddling him in my arms :)

Congratulations!

Hope you guys are aware that each of them will want their own mothership... So the potential increase in number is limited, even if your savings can cover that ;)

Lol don't give JBK incentive to buy more motherships! ;)

Just catching up as I've been away and not paying this site much attention.

Congrats Bonnie and John on the latest addition to the family.

Our first little space baby turns 4 today. Where did those years go! :eyecrazy:

Back