Are you profiting? I want to interview you

Anodus

I am doing some research for an article about Entropia and I am looking to interview someone that is making a profit from Entropia and that preferably has been playing a while.

Please send me a private message if interested :girl:

Last edited:
I am doing some research for an article about Entropia and I am looking to interview someone that is making a steady profit from Entropia and that preferably has been playing a while.

Seriously ?????? Do you think that as a new player any successful Entropian who makes a profit is going to tell you their secrets ?

Q1: Username:
Q2: Password
:laugh:
gl with the interviews but it will be easy to interview a vampire as Christian Slater showed us :pic:

I am doing some research for an article about Entropia and I am looking to interview someone that is making a steady profit from Entropia and that preferably has been playing a while.

And where that article will be? :)

it is not secret.
my avarage proffit in a year is 100-200k ped.

2014 years was 160k pure proffit.
this year i desided to invest more proffit money to cld or maby la if i find good offer.

this game is really nice place to make some money for people who are smart.

this month my proffit is ~30k ped. (got no rares or 4+k hofs)

i think all who play smart and invest in skills that effect its porffesion is proffiting.

//mg Joda VVV VVV

it is not secret.
my avarage proffit in a year is 100-200k ped.

2014 years was 160k pure proffit.
this year i desided to invest more proffit money to cld or maby la if i find good offer.

this game is really nice place to make some money for people who are smart.

this month my proffit is ~30k ped. (got no rares or 4+k hofs)

i think all who play smart and invest in skills that effect its porffesion is proffiting.

//mg Joda VVV VVV

Damn i thought guys like you are profiting more...

To OP Few years ago (3 to be exact) i would have volunteered for the interview myself with similar or bit higher numbers, but these days the numbers are lot lower (because RL job pays better), but who knows one day i might be back.
Where is this article going to be published?

Seriously ?????? Do you think that as a new player any successful Entropian who makes a profit is going to tell you their secrets ?

That is no secret for most of them. Buy low, sell high. As you cant rely your profits just on "dynamic loot" you have to make some smart choices to make real profits, i know many guys invest in events (Mayhems for example, with enough money invested you can surely claim some of the finest prizes from the event without much to do with the luck), some ppl buy up weapons from events and sell em afterwards.

That is no secret, but it takes guts to make profit, if you are afraid to invest in something (no matter what) you cannot make great profits.

Damn i thought guys like you are profiting more...

To OP Few years ago (3 to be exact) i would have volunteered for the interview myself with similar or bit higher numbers, but these days the numbers are lot lower (because RL job pays better), but who knows one day i might be back.
Where is this article going to be published?

i play game for fun , if i would reduce my cost to use :

mod fap instead of M-600 t5
3.3 imk2 instead of 2.8 eco gun with full enhancers
and some others spending like : tips , pk fun.

i would profit way more + it is only hunt stats. since i don't do trading or mining. (event prizes + lg tax not included)

in trading 10k a month is stable profit for average person that has 50k pure peds of investment.

Last edited:

No secrets will be spilled ;-)

I am looking more into the human side of things.

How's this going, have you found anyone yet?

In a MA report, so they will know what to ''fix'' so players wont proffit anymore.

I've played on and off for about 13 years. I am not really a big game hunter or go for the biggest things, but so far I have done about $10.000 USD profit compared to what I have deposited.

With that being said, I would have made MUCH MUCH more just working at McDonalds for the same amount of hours that I have played Entropia.

Fortunately I have not one but two real life jobs that pays way more than what you could ever get out from Entropia in the same amount of time spent.

For me, Entropia is pure entertainment and whatever money I spend in there I always consider as lost already from the start. If I make a few hundred dollars of profit, I just see that as a pleasant bonus.

And for the skeptics, Yes, there is a secret to it, but it takes as long as Joda and myself has been in the game to figure it out.

Not everything is as obvious as stats and numbers on equipment. Sometimes what looks bad can in fact be really good, and sometimes what looks really good are greatly overrated.

I sure do not profit ;)

Fortunately I have not one but two real life jobs that pays way more than what you could ever get out from Entropia in the same amount of time spent.

Not necessarily true. Entropia has some great opportunities for investment if you go into it as an entrepreneur rather than a gamer.

For me, Entropia is pure entertainment and whatever money I spend in there I always consider as lost already from the start. If I make a few hundred dollars of profit, I just see that as a pleasant bonus.

Of course your previous statement is true if it's for pure entertainment. Which there's nothing wrong with that, I'm just saying the other part about you not being able to get as much out of EU is false :tongue3:

After all why do you think certain purchases cost thousands of USD.

Crone spoke to many people who make a profit and their stories always differ slightly. Which means there is no one rule that is the truth. However Crone never managed to make a profit on the long term yet. Then again, his recordings fail big time. He should be ashamed being a bookkeeper in real life. Crone is just lazy.

There are mainly 3 options:
* trade
* deliver a service
* play the game

The first is easy, anyone can do it. It just takes a lot of effort and even more patience. You don't need 50k as stated above a couple ped will do to start with. Ofcourse 100 ped to start with makes things easier.

The service can be coloring, healing, support shooting, event hosting, flying people around, you name it. It takes more patience but less work. It can be very profiting.

Play the game is rather intense. It probably takes most hours and largest investment. Unless you have been playing as long as some of the earlier posters in this thread. The large investments can be avoided by limited gear. Although Crone has been profitable during migration and not only because of the healing. If Crone can do it, everyone can. Time is money.

Crone does have the same question as others. Where will you publish this article?

Reactions: San
Crone does have the same question as others. Where will you publish this article?

first page

15-JA.jpg

In the tax office (or tax police) of your country :laugh:

Crone seems to find more and more of your posts amusing. This is one of them.

Am I the only one who finds people talking about themselves in third person extremely irritating for some reason?

:scratch2:

this is last withdrawal :

now i found more interesting things to invest to entropia so i desided not withdraw and wait to buy stuff i need in eu.

//mg Joda VVV VVV

Last edited:
And this is 1 withdrawal before looks like :

sorry guys, wife made me do it ...

there is a lot people in game that profit , but people don't like to talk , because afraid being hated or afraid that someone will take a look on his business closer and start copying its actions.

//mg Joda VVV VVV

Last edited:
Not necessarily true. Entropia has some great opportunities for investment if you go into it as an entrepreneur rather than a gamer.

Of course your previous statement is true if it's for pure entertainment. Which there's nothing wrong with that, I'm just saying the other part about you not being able to get as much out of EU is false :tongue3:

After all why do you think certain purchases cost thousands of USD.

I can say with great confidence that there's not much chance that anyone in Entropia more than maybe 1 or two people that actually make more on Entropia than one would do on a decent paid IT-job.

Am I the only one who finds people talking about themselves in third person extremely irritating for some reason?

:scratch2:

Crone displays a self awareness image better than I have seen anyone else in Entropia do. I like his character and I don't find it irritating at all.

Guys, also keep in mind that Entropia falls under Swedish laws, which makes it extremely easy to actually confirm how much someone withdrew or deposited, so keep it down to earth ;)

Guys, also keep in mind that Entropia falls under Swedish laws, which makes it extremely easy to actually confirm how much someone withdrew or deposited, so keep it down to earth ;)

long term investments not charged in my country if it not more than 24k usd a year.
i don't afraid to talk about money i earned by fair actions , not stole anything or not won by luck.

//mg Joda VVV VVV

Back