Are you profiting? I want to interview you

Am I the only one who finds people talking about themselves in third person extremely irritating for some reason?

:scratch2:

Manique doesn't think O2 is alone in such toughts.

Stupidity aside cos i find it silly when its the person speaking about himself on third person...

I still to this day live as some few know, without ever depositing and withdrew sometimes.
Profit and withdrawing was my main focus few years ago, now i try to enjoy the game and at least break even / profit on the way of skilling up.
I do play this game for the game because i like the game, but since RL doesnt allow me to deposit, and as any proper deposit to invest in gear / whatever would be far more meaningfull for me outside EU than it is inside, for that reason, I kept it as it is, even tho recently i've been tempted to try to get some rings.

This is usually a huge mistake with people... Most get lured into the game with the greed of making money and becoming rich.

You cant do that easilly if you dont like the game / understand the game, it just doesnt fall off the sky that easy for most cases, and yes i said most, because some up to this day dont know much about the game but just had the cashflow to invest in stuff that over time, will generate revenue.

I'm not comparable to some people in this thread by any means, but yes, i guess i can say i do profit, depending on how data is going to be handled or not, I wont mind putting some words further into it, but I will stress it again, im by far the least interesting in this thread to speak of numbers as I dont have the skills to match some people here nor their gear / acess to gear.

That mercedes cost you less than 24k USD?

EDIT: totally not on topic anymore :D

i play game for fun , if i would reduce my cost to use :

mod fap instead of M-600 t5
3.3 imk2 instead of 2.8 eco gun with full enhancers
and some others spending like : tips , pk fun.

i would profit way more + it is only hunt stats. since i don't do trading or mining. (event prizes + lg tax not included)

in trading 10k a month is stable profit for average person that has 50k pure peds of investment.

What about those who hunt, deop 100-200 a month and don't have uber gear?
They are f-ed???

They are f-ed???

Usually yes, since they are making depos of 100-200 a month. But... the withdrawers love them. Trust Crone. However they can turn into profitable hunters easily. One does not need the uber gear. The profit will be a lot lower.

To the Crone dislikers: Crone hopes you will turn around, he is very sorry you dislike his way of posting. To the supporters: Crone loves you guys!

They are f-ed???

now i am in gremlin without plates, shooting (tiering camo arms marine stalker with Beast amp on it) having adj faper behind ( uther uth pendragon).

and i am super happy i have profit today by hunting this way.
no uber guns or stuff needed.

maby my evade level allows to use only adjusted fap, but in case i could use mod 2600 fapper that is a bit less eco but still considering that i made like 1200 ped in markup i could afford to hire it and still will be much profit left.

//mg Joda VVV VVV

I am no hunter (in the conventional sense) and even though i come from a pk background, it did not take long to figure out you can scale down what the profiting ubers (and others) are doing at your level. Unfortunately i just do not have the patience to sit and click all day.

long term investments not charged in my country if it not more than 24k usd a year.
i don't afraid to talk about money i earned by fair actions , not stole anything or not won by luck.

//mg Joda VVV VVV

Mister Joda, it was not a comment aimed towards you. You deserve every cent, with all my respect.

To the OP, you DO NOT want to interview me!

And to Crone, I love the original way you speak about your avatar.

I paid the whole academic year of living at college/university from withdrawn profit back in 2012/2013. But nowadays within my last year at uni I'm also full-time working and only depositing it back :rolleyes:

I can say with great confidence that there's not much chance that anyone in Entropia more than maybe 1 or two people that actually make more on Entropia than one would do on a decent paid IT-job.

Well you're right about no more than a few people, since 99% of EU users are gamers playing for entertainment (and socializing) only. And that's good. But again, I'm not talking about gamers (you did say "anyone"). No you're not gonna get rich from fun activities like hunting and mining, since it's setup so that you don't.

There have been successful businesses started in EU which I'm sure you know. There are plenty of opportunities for profit, such as shops, malls, land areas, CLDs, AUDs, motherships, and perhaps unique services as well. You can even create a website and market yourself to promote your business and attract new players. As long as you're bringing something to Entropia, rather than taking from MA, it's possible. This is where people get confused, they expect MA to make them rich. And that's not what I'm talking about.

And since there's no limit to the amount of stuff you can own you could continue to reinvest. Increase your number of land areas, expand your network of shops, grow your collection of CLDs, etc. Continuously improve all of them. And of course sell any of those at any time you want for extra profit.

No different from a RL business, really. Lots of planning, a good strategy, a lot of time, some initial investment, plenty of marketing, a great team, and an even better idea. Using Entropia as a way to build your business is similar to using any other online platform to build your business. You make money by making them money.

This is more directed at:
I have not one but two real life jobs that pays way more than what you could ever get out from Entropia

Because:
there's not much chance

Is completely true :)

One thing you gotta note, is that the odds are always against you.

Back