Selling: 330k Skills 250hp, bulk sale

Sorry, I don't sell small amounts, only all skills or, for example, all crafting skills.

Bump, get yourself a trained avatar to play with :)

bump for a friend

Price reduced, you get the whole avatar for skill price only!

Get yourself a well trained avatar for a fraction of the cost.

Is it possible to have all bank/contact/recovery info etc. changed so that if one were to purchase your avatar they would be guaranteed you're not able to recover it?
Is the sale of an avatar itself against the EULA?
Could one change the name of the avatar after purchase?

Is it possible to have all bank/contact/recovery info etc. changed so that if one were to purchase your avatar they would be guaranteed you're not able to recover it?

As far as I know, from reading Terms of Use and forum, on similar cases, MA stated that do not encourage this but it's not against the EULA, sharing your avatar.
You can change the email address linked with your account(used for recovery) but as far as I know you can't change other contact details(unless MA approve it).
I have seen avatar name changes in the past but I don't know exactly how you can do it.

/mod note/
Please note that the sale of avatars per se is not permitted on this forum (see rule 2.11).

However, to address some of your questions:
1. Sharing an avatar (such as with a RL partner or friend) can be done under the Terms of Use, however MindArk do not support it and the original account holder remains personally liable for all activity on the account. So if you have a dispute with the account, don't expect Support to solve it for you (see Clause 3.2 of the EU Terms of Use).

2. Avatars cannot be sold under the EU Terms of Use, other than in accordance with Clause 14:
EU ToU said:
14. No Assignment

You may not assign this Agreement or transfer Your Entropia Universe Account to anyone, except to the extent expressly permitted by this Agreement or if obtaining a prior written consent from MindArk. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Your Entropia Universe Account will be disposable by Your legal successors by inheritance subject to terms and limitations, as applicable by MindArk from time to time. Any attempt to transfer, give or grant Your Entropia Universe Account in breach of this ToU will be null and void. MindArk may assign or transfer any of its rights or obligations under this Agreement to any other company, firm or person without any limitations.

3. If you should purchase someone else's avatar without first getting MindArk's written consent, MindArk will not change the account holders name. And withdrawals can only be made to bank accounts that match the account holders name (see Withdrawal FAQ):
The name on your Entropia Universe account must match with the name registered on the bank account you wish to withdraw your money too. If the name is different on the bank account, the transfer will fail and the payment will be returned to MindArk.

4. MindArk will only allow changes to avatar names in very limited circumstances (see Avatar FAQ):
Unless the name violates the EULA or ToU or you happened to write your real name as your avatar name, we do not change the name of your avatar. The reason for not allowing a change of your avatar name is that you build reputation and trust inside the Entropia Universe by the name of your avatar. To allow this to be changed would undermine confidence in existing avatar relations.
Some other acceptable reasons for requesting a name chare are if there is a possible breach of the rules of conduct - ie the avatar name contains "explicit or implicit racist, hateful, degrading, religious, sexual or other form of offensive, illegal or otherwise objectionable" words.
Some women have successfully requested changes following a RL marriage or divorce, where both husband & wife have accounts.

Further discussion of these matters should take place in a new thread in an appropriate section.

Thanks Serica, appreciate your work.

Bump. Price reduced.

Well might wana consider sell off some or something, how long have you tried bulk sell? 2 years? just saying.

GL free bump

Well might wana consider sell off some or something, how long have you tried bulk sell? 2 years? just saying.

GL free bump

I appreciate your concern, however I don't have time do to en-detail selling, that's one of the reasons why I'm selling.
I will, however, sell if the buyer is interest to buy all skills in one profession(crafting, mining, hunting).
The bulk deal is a very good deal for the right man.
If it doesn't sell will stay here forever, maybe when I'll be retired I'll play again :laugh:

Back