Windows 8.1 Tablets

Ainu

Guardian
Society
Toxic Templar of Fallen Knights
Ainu 80sbaby Shakur
Is there anyone with a Windows tablet with intel bay trail cpu and 2GB RAM that has try to run entropia in Low or Safe mode? I am wondering if this is possible. The bay trail is in tablets like the asus T100/T200, Dell Venue Pro, Thinkpad 8 and a lot others. When looking at this article i think it should be graphic-wise:

http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/windows-8-tablet-gaming,3847.html

But i don't know if the 2gb of ram in these tablets will handle it.

Edit: i talked about the hd4400 but that's wrong. It's called intel hd graphics (bay trail)

Last edited:
I think 2 GB RAM may be a "little" on the low side. OK, probably more than "a little".

Provided the HD4400 is in the ballpark of the HD4000 in the 3770K CPU that shouldn't be the limiting factor.

If the only things you are gonna do is stand at a deserted outpost doing auction stuff, it could work (given enough swap space, but to actually play without keyboard+mouse? That would be masochistic to put it mildly.

Most tablets can handle mouse and keyboard these days. Not even special hardware designed for tablets, USB OTG cable + a generic mouse and keyboard will do.
RAM and CPU are the biggest problem. Even if u somehow manage to load it in safe mode it would still have terrible lag due to insufficient client-side resources. Would be an interesting experiment but even if u pull it off i wouldn't exactly call the result "playing".

My office pc let me play in low mode (not safe, so) during breaks and it has 2Gb.
GFX is a VGA 8x with 512 Mb if i don't mistaske.
I'm curious too if some tablet will permit us to login :)

DRM

Back