Evading Mobs

DaisyColdFinger

Stalker
Society
ROCK STARS>TKoE>Hell Yeah
Daisy ColdFinger (RIP 2008/22)
Is there a tool or chart somewhere that shows you how much Evade / Dodge is required to lessen per (various) mob's hit rates on the ava ? (or that matches your existing evade / dodge levels with mobs best suited to your level)

Tnx

DCF

nop, but i can tell you your evade lvl should be above mob lvl.
Just track defense lvl with melee on a run & you'll know

Do we know how much the hit rates are reduced per how many levels you are over the mobs level ? Actually i will just go experiment, Tnx das

I think Doer did some interessting research on that topic.

A good plot could be found here (couldn't find the associated thread though)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=133793&catid=member&imageuser=3867

Looking at the fact that the first derivative of the estimated function is positive but decreasing over the whole support suggests that there is some point where additional evade doesn't make much sense, keeping the mob level constant that is.

Regards

Isaac Jacob Thorne

Last edited:
Entropedia > Skills > Professions > Evader

This page also has links to other resources, like this one

No Daisy as the mob lvl is a calculation of different factors, for example the regen speed max dmg it does etc.
I wouldn't watch the mob lvl too much. Just do a few kills & check your defense cost.

for example, & I could be wrong... I should login to check but
I think aurli lvl is higher then krelt lvl (lowest maturity) & you start evading aurli faster then krelts

Back