Road trip thru Sweden

Zap

Elite
Society
Hunters Unlimited
Hello Folks

Booked ferry over to Sweden side on Thursday 20.8.2015. Will be in Stockholm 19:00 on that Thursday and drive thru to town near Helsingborg. Dont know if I have energy to drive all the way on that evening, so perhaps will lay my head down at some point on the way.
On way back planned to go via Göteborg, and maby stay one night there. Browse around MindArk office, for a bit if they let me, and see some town a on side.

So, if you live on the way or on those 3 towns, would be fun to meet at some park/outdoors as will be traveling with my dog Gina.

--- update ---
Thank You Terry for Coffee and nice day @ Hässlleholm
Thank myself for a fun day @ Helsinborg :cool:
Thank You Emy for having us around for two days, excellent grilled salmon btw. @ Ekeby
Thank You MA people for a great day @ MindArk office
Thank You Dex for a nice evening with your family. Pizza and coffee were good @ Karlstad
Thank You Derid for a nice evening @ Södermalm/Stockholm

Current location:
In Viking Line ferry. On the way back home.

--- end of update ---

10156013_245065645686192_8232864673122260957_n.jpg

Have fun, best of swirlies to everyone & summer vacation is only one time per year, right? :p

-Zap.....

Last edited:
That's a beautiful dog

As I live in gothenburg I can help you out with where you oughta go and so on. Just ask here or send me a PM. Im pretty up to date with restaurants and bars.

What a great dog. Have a wonderful trip.

Enyoy ur trip m8 :) Nice dog btw :)

To bad u aren't driving past karlstad ?
Hope u have a great time in routsi.

My travel plan is go where nose points, so Karlstad isnt't closed out Dex :)

So any suggestions where to stay in Göteborg with a dog and car?
Not looking for premium hotel, just place to stay for a night or 2...

gbg is a fun place to be :)

there are a few central hostle that are very cheap and more likely you'll get to have you dog with you!

otherwise gothia towers isn't that bad and that see through balcony pool rocks!(not sure about dogs in either case)

also nice dog ;)

Well, time table is getting there. Will arrive to Göteburg at some time on next Monday (24th) and road trip maby continues on Wednesday (26th) ;)
Booked a room for us for 2 nights this far. So, would be fun to meet some of you Göteborg Entropians Monday/Tuesday. And as i have a pet friendly place booked, can go for a beer or something else, no necessary to meet outdoors :)

-Zap

First soc mate visited yesterday, now staying with 2nd one :)

Sooner than expected in Göteborg... Arrived 1h ago. So get too spend 2 whole days here... Amusement park visit maby :cool:

So, anyone up for a beer or two tomorrow / tuesday?

Meeting with MA folks tomorrow... Excited!
Gothenburg folks, anyone up for a beer or to today? Exploring town with Gina atm.

Thank You MA people for a great day @ MindArk office.

Now heading on the road again towards Karlstad. And from there to Stockholm tomorrow or on Friday... So if anyone want to meet, give me an message...

Let me know when you get to Stockholm and we will grab a beer or similar.

Hauska saada vähän suomalais porukka Tukkholman :silly2:

Cool Derid :cool: Will update info here as soon I know timetable...
Pictures... No permission to take those from MA office.

Last edited:
Thank You Dex for a nice evening with your family. Pizza and coffee were good @ your place

Reactions: Dex
Was a pleasure having you and Gina over.
Think my daughter will talk about her alot tomorrow :)

Reactions: Zap
Nice picture :) She did like Gina a lot...

So come on Zap, what did you learn from MA - I can't believe no one has asked yet :laugh:

So come on Zap, what did you learn from MA - I can't believe no one has asked yet :laugh:

They have nice people working there.
Some new items in pipe line.
Seems Entropia players should use more time when writing their support cases... "Im missing an item" is no proper support case :) What item, when, where, last seen etc. should be included in support case, so dont need to go back and forth with info requests. And you people whine that support is slow, now I know why, lol.

Derid, and all other Stockholm folks. Will be heading there tomorrow at some point. So, meet is on in the evening at some pub etc.

-Zap

Derid, and all other Stockholm folks. Will be heading there tomorrow at some point. So, meet is on in the evening at some pub etc.

-Zap

Hey Zap!

I have a little AW at the office for my employees. But it should not be that long, could meet up later on the town. Don't know what type of places you like etc, but could give you some pointers on places if you just give a heads up on what type of places you like.

On the road again... Karlstad -> Stockholm today.

Back