Evey

Elite
Society
Hardcore
Eve Everglades
Hi,

I'm thinking of selling this left hand ring:

__ring.jpg

I hope Linzey won't mind for quoting his post, from a Mod ring sale :)

Yesterday I hunted some warrior commanders and the decreased hits (in my case what is needed to stay alive 55-60) on the crits made me decay healers fap 14% more then usual. That made my payed healer 14% more efficient + my dodged shots extra is money saved, this ring is an amazing addition for real hunters ingame!

That was with augmented but that decreased crit gives you depending on HP from before the extra HUGE hp boost when you really need it. The evade and dodger scales the more skills you allready have wich is great IMO but a very amazing tool this ring, gl on the sale!!

//Linz

I got a decent offer and made me update the sale with the following.

SB: 20k
BO: 30k
(peds only)

SOLD!

Last edited:
Reactions: jod
BO added.
sale will end within 24hrs.
thank you

noOooOoo

Don't do that!!!

An offer with items + peds worth of 22k according the potential buyer, however, I am not interested in items
A more recent offer, 22k peds.

I will not be able to answer PMs for about 8 hours.
A couple more people showing interest, no other bid so far, will update when I can.

[size=-3]I'm sure you can do BO, don't wait till last minute or for others to grab it :D[/size]

Could u test the ring? Go on a mob that always hits ya n put on ring and see if u get 20% 'evades'. If u do so and u get the 20 % evades ill bid 23k, but if what it does is only like multiply ur evader lvl by 1.2 and still get hit all the time then i wont

PMs answered, thank you.
Got an interesting offer with items, I still preffer mostly peds in trade.

Got a 23k bid.

As requested, the identity of bidder will remain hidden.

Could u test the ring? Go on a mob that always hits ya n put on ring and see if u get 20% 'evades'. If u do so and u get the 20 % evades ill bid 23k, but if what it does is only like multiply ur evader lvl by 1.2 and still get hit all the time then i wont

I borrowed the ring to Piotr, with collateral, he tested and no, you don't get 20% less hits. That would have been outrageous :D
It would have bypassed the skill mechanics.

It works like this:
If youre 50 Evader, 40 Dodger and 30 Jammer, you get hit like you would have 60 Evader, 48 Dodger and 36 Jammer.
I am not sure how much it costs to chip in 10 evade levels + some dodge + jamming, also to get 20% less critical damage but I bet it's not cheap.. plus, you would always have the 20% level bonus while chipping in would be done once :)
This saves a lot more on decays for fap, armor, guns, you die a lot less while hunting big mobs.

Current bid stays at 23k.

Due to big difference in the timezone of the bidders, I will have to wait a little longer to talk to all of them.
Thank you

Last edited:
I just want to add some crusial piece of information that not surprisingly
hasnt been mentioned at all in the selling threads of the Athenic rings.
I thought it was common knowledge but it seems it isnt.
Ones evader/dodger is ofcourse bound to the mob one is currently hunting.
In other Words if Youre evader/dodger lvl is 50 and Youre hunting
level 100 mobs for instance, no rings will help You evade/dodge 1 extra
hit from that particullar mob. Your defence is simply too low.
It is the same ofcourse on the other hand. If You hunt level 10 mobs at the
same evader/dodger level the amount of mob hits wont decrease with wearing
an Athenic ring. It is already at its minimum.
So to have full potential usage of those rings You have to hunt the "correct" mobs also.
What is "correct" is a VERY individuall issue.

Kind Regards

Lady

I just want to add some crusial piece of information that not surprisingly
hasnt been mentioned at all in the selling threads of the Athenic rings.
I thought it was common knowledge but it seems it isnt.
Ones evader/dodger is ofcourse bound to the mob one is currently hunting.
It is the same ofcourse on the other hand. If You hunt level 10 mobs at the
same evader/dodger level the amount of mob hits wont decrease with wearing
an Athenic ring. It is already at its minimum.
So to have full potential usage of those rings You have to hunt the "correct" mobs also.
What is "correct" is a VERY individuall issue.

Kind Regards

Lady

Absolutely, it makes perfect sense.

While a lvl 10 evader avatar wearing the ring and fighting Eomons, the Eomons will interpret a lvl 12 evader avatar and hit accordingly, every time... like Linzey said, the more skill you have, the more you get out of the ring!

In the meantime the ring got sold.

Thank you everyone
Kind regards

Thats a very common misbelief, mob lvl hardly rely on its 'hitrate'.
My usual example is marcimex where shadowshell (L100++ boss) hits me less times than eo mature (which is L58) or even bristlehog stalker (L20ish mob).

Very true Piotr, a mobs level that we see is a sum of manny factors and "hitrate"
is only one of those. But in general the "hitrate" is somewhere near the level shown to us.
Thats why i made such a large difference in moblevel in my examples.
If You think/know otherwise then You maybe wanna share this informations with us.
Besides that i still say that the Athenic has different or no effect depending on what mob ¨
one is currently hunting.

Kind Regards

Lady

I borrowed the ring to Piotr, with collateral, he tested and no, you don't get 20% less hits. That would have been outrageous :D
It would have bypassed the skill mechanics.

It works like this:
If youre 50 Evader, 40 Dodger and 30 Jammer, you get hit like you would have 60 Evader, 48 Dodger and 36 Jammer.
I am not sure how much it costs to chip in 10 evade levels + some dodge + jamming, also to get 20% less critical damage but I bet it's not cheap.. plus, you would always have the 20% level bonus while chipping in would be done once :)
This saves a lot more on decays for fap, armor, guns, you die a lot less while hunting big mobs.

Current bid stays at 23k.

Due to big difference in the timezone of the bidders, I will have to wait a little longer to talk to all of them.
Thank you

thats not how it works =) :wise::wise::wise:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back