Mining broken!?!?!?!

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Current #1 hof is 782 PED.

Mining broken or something? Never seen anything like i before. Anyone noticed any oddities?

Patch + early in the day.

Also who mines these days when all ores/enmatters sells for TT?

Current #1 hof is 782 PED.

Mining broken or something? Never seen anything like i before. Anyone noticed any oddities?

Patch + early in the day.

Also who mines these days when all ores/enmatters sells for TT?

Offtopic. plenty of Dia/Igni available

Ontopic. yes it is strange been like this yesterday too before patch arrived.

Isn't Gazz at liek 140% now? :eyecrazy::confused:

Normal mid August player activity levels.

Really?

I was surprised. Never seen such a low hof board.guess it will get back to normal later this autumn then.

No, this is not normal summer activity Mega, these last few days are pure BS.
Had 15 consecutive runs with tt around 60%, (ok, 2 of them near 90%). Mining planetside.

I had to uninstall game yesterday to prevent me from sellout and withdraw.

If you look at the AH volumes, the ores just took a nose dive during the past ~6 months. Simply, the volumes sold in any resource - except a select few such as gold - are roughly 10% of what they have been 1 year ago. No wonder that the top hof is 7xx ped.

At first, I thought it was because of summer time/low miner population combined to crappy ores MU.

But when looking at numbers (EL total weekly globals & total hof/glob value) there is something strange...

Currently at 607k ped weekly from global/hof which isn't bad at all, we went down to 480k by the end of june and staye between 700k-850k for march-april-midmay. Few month ago it wasnt rare to see 2 or 3 15k+ ped hof in one weekend and 1 or 2 during the week. Now we rarely see 1 during week and no more than 1 or 2 on the weekend.

We can see a significant decrease from the last 2 weeks.

Well, it has not been good for me. I haven't gotten any multipliers other than a couple 100x planet side on 150k cycled in 3.5 weeks. My guess is that resources are not getting used up and put the blame solely on the explosives blueprint since I believe in resource caps. We know they exist. Pyrite miners know what happens when materials are hoarded.

Every knows how pissed off I've been in the last few weeks.. and the last couple days on the hof board are rather pathetic. Throw in the drama as of late and sidden health issues and well.. I'm not logging in atm.

Last edited:
MA are tricking people to think that MU is high. Example gazz at 140%
First, look at how much it is sold during a day. Not more than 2k tt of it which means very low demand.
Second thing is how rare it is. Go drop a bomb now and see. You will not find it as easy as before. So in other words, mining IS broken when there is no MU...

Mining is what allowed the gamblers to run - now everything can be bought from TT for the slots. MA won't care because I'll bet if you figured it out the explosive BP payout would make up for the difference in the change of loot distribution and MA takes their rake from that. So in MA's eyes everything coming in is the same.

Yup. Mining is quite broken basically due to all of the above mentioned facts, especially the darn explo bp. And returns, even with still good MU on some resources, aren't so great. :) I personally now cycle approx. 10 times less that I used to, some days just log in to see the unsold auctions and the will to play is gone.

Expl Proj BP + strongboxes = easier money dump for gamblers. But that means less variable , and more boring game.
As for ppl being active ingame, it is holiday season but indeed never before activity was so low.

lately for me mining returns are fair but hunting is crappy (with nearly maxed imk2)

but yes low mining resources MU kills it

For me all is fine, as always. Prices depends on mining activity this summer, but Igni and Gazz is not a problem last weeks.

No issues here either, all seems to be normal.

Rgds

Ace

lately for me mining returns are fair but hunting is crappy (with nearly maxed imk2)

but yes low mining resources MU kills it

For me all is fine, as always. Prices depends on mining activity this summer, but Igni and Gazz is not a problem last weeks.

No issues here either, all seems to be normal.

Rgds

Ace

So lack of hofs must have simply been because of lower activity. When I saw the hof board I almost thought that something went completely wrong with mining (since it has happened before but the other way around) but guess not then.

So lack of hofs must have simply been because of lower activity. When I saw the hof board I almost thought that something went completely wrong with mining (since it has happened before but the other way around) but guess not then.

Maybe, a lot less people using big amps?

Rgds

Ace

Several manufacturers of amps lowered or cancelled their production -> prices for amps rising -> less people use amps -> less HoFs

I almost use my own Level 2 amps, or (bought) 5 lvl, or (bought) D-Class. But I do not like current prices for amps

I've seen worse amp prices that were still somewhat acceptable, but I think we got spoiled for awhile. Things should hopefully pick up after a month as August tends to be a big month for getting away from home/computer.

Back