Help: Failed downloading: patches/update_15.3.3.130060-15.4.0.130579.exe

aVaLON_52

Elite
Society
ᴄʀɪᴍꜱᴏɴ ᴅᴇᴠɪʟꜱ
Avalon Butterfly Erupter
Hope someone knows the solution to this.

I can get the client loader to download to like 99.9%.. then just before it finishes it has an error popup:

Failed downloading: patches/update_15.3.3.130060-15.4.0.130579.exe

I click try again several times and it still produeces same error.

Then if I click cancel, after that and every time I resart the client loader it just shows the error.

The only way to get the client loader to start download again and repeat same process.. is to restart computer.

Anyone know a possible solution?

Note that I'm using Windows 10, but never had any problems playing game until this.

Last edited:
Try turning off firewall/antivrus or add an exception. Seemed to work for people in the other thread.

Try turning off firewall/antivrus or add an exception. Seemed to work for people in the other thread.

Yup, this helped me. Stopped avast shields and it managed to update itself.
Not even funny when developers make the game stumble on such issues.

It might be helpful if you indicate what antivirus/firewall you use.
I had no issues whatever with mine (BitDefender).

Did disable firewall,windows defender and avast, still shows me that error.:confused:

Make sure you rum entropia with admin rights

Did disable firewall,windows defender and avast, still shows me that error.:confused:

Still the same:scratch2:

only antivirus made problems .. firewall was on for me ... if using avast .. go right click and find disable for 10 min :)

I didnt have any issues (Win 7 Pro), try rebooting your pc then disable firewall / anti virus (check in taskmanager that every program associated with it is no longer running - ALT CTRL DEL)

Then try repatching again, see if that does the trick.

only antivirus made problems .. firewall was on for me ... if using avast .. go right click and find disable for 10 min :)

Same for me, avast was the problem :)

mine was avast too :p

Restart sorted it.

Last edited:
I use Avast! and windows 8.1. Still having error even after turning firewall off, Run in Admin, disable Avast until Restart and clearing anything in Task Manager.

Even tried to download a fresh client for install (normal fix of any problem :D) and Avast flagged the file. Had to download on my phone then transfer the file onto the pc.

Back