Are the servers down right now?

Are you being prompted that the client closed and being requested to send in a crash report/system specs? That is the boat I am in right now, I did a reinstall since it is so easy and fast to install the game. Still can't log in, I just keep submitting the crash report and assume they will get it sorted as usual with other VUs. Expect instability on patch day as a rule of thumb in almost any mmo.

Are you being prompted that the client closed and being requested to send in a crash report/system specs? That is the boat I am in right now, I did a reinstall since it is so easy and fast to install the game. Still can't log in, I just keep submitting the crash report and assume they will get it sorted as usual with other VUs. Expect instability on patch day as a rule of thumb in almost any mmo.

I am able to log in and then I get a disconnected message. I am not being requested to send in a crash report/system specs.

I just woke up tried to log on and it wont connect at all been trying for 20 minutes - I presume the servers are down. Client loader says all systems are online - so much for a patch that is supposed to improve things
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Works fine here.

I just woke up tried to log on and it wont connect at all been trying for 20 minutes - I presume the servers are down. Client loader says all systems are online - so much for a patch that is supposed to improve things
:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

If you check your network settings and the IP of the DNS server points towards your modem/router try pulling the power plug from that device. After a few seconds plug it back in and retry starting EU on the comp.

Hi luckycharm, thanks for the response I am at work now but will try it when I get home

:)

Back