Buying: Kaiser Graf (1 or 2)

Society
Apocalyptic
Whining Skeptic Aboard
Looking to buy, borrow or rent an ul gauss rifle.

Let me know what you got and what you want.

I'm clueless about prices, but from my understanding the 1 should have a markup below 1,000 ped. Any input on price is appreciated.

Hey, I could lend you an UL Kriegerum but I would want collat and some fee :)

If your looking to skill Gauss; I would recommend the Enkidd Howler Prototype.
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Enkidd_Howler_Prototype

It offers low SIB requirement, is well suited to the Improved A105/A106 or A204; excellent eco @ 2.970 or 2.983 respectively.

There are several of them around. I know of these three:
Ze T'Raider Jo @ Tier 5.6 (mine)
Black Caesar Hyperion had one (recently sold)
Venture Bros may still have one for sale

The next step up is the
http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Kriegerum_G.1_Gauss_Rifle

None of these SIB weapons are likely to satisfy massive PED cycling. They are low level UL skilling weapons.

Last edited:
Thanks for the offer and info.

Well, my main reason is that I would like to bring my Gauss Sniper up to 50 from 48 for starters which I doubt would take long since I have 1 point in gauss weap tech. At a later point, I would like to bring my Gauss Dmg up to 50 as well (Currently 37), but that's more a problem of the future. Before doing the damage professions I have laser pistoleer to worry about (And a few other professions I intend to bring up to 25 for starters).

So right now, I would be happy to borrow one for a few days. However, since I have the longterm goals and these are quite rare weapons, I wouldn't mind owning one either.

I realize the SIB weapons would yield higher eco, but if I am not mistaken they are alot more expensive and I'm not sure if I'm ready to lock that money up in order to achieve an arbitrary goal in skills.

I am not looking to cycle big amounts daily as I have paced down quite a bit.

Edit:

Just noticed Venture Bros Howler Prototype was sold for ~2,000 PED. That doesn't seem as high as I thought.

Last edited:
The Enkidd Howler's are not common weapons, but they do get passed around as people buy, skill and sell. If you're not in a hurry, I would recommend checking with Caesar and ask whom he sold to; and get on a waiting list to buy it. I think he had it for sale ~ +1300 PED; though his forum posting only shows "SOLD" now.

Of course, the alternative is to offer TJ Juan or myself some outrageous collateral and borrow one of our weapons:rolleyes:

Was going to suggest Enkidd, too, but thought OP had made up his mind and this thread was for the purchase only.

Why don't you pick up a few L ones and burn one up here and there for the skills. Dirt cheap and if you're not depending on it, limited don't matter so much.

I had one for a short while, but dumped it again because I really couldn't live with its slowness. Looks and sounds great, but imo it's a toy for someone who already has everything. If there was more choice in the entire Gauss category, it probably would attract more followers.

The Kriegerum... yes that would be something for the collection ;)

I found my gauss weapon! :yay:

Thanks for the help!

Thread may be closed.

Back