Graphic Design and Art Services

Jason Thayne

Mature
Society
NOVAH
Jason Thayne
Graphic Design Service

Hey there! I'm a professional graphic and web designer IRL and I wanted to offer my services in EU. So I'm offering a new graphic design art service where I'll, as you could guess, create designs. This can be banners, signs, logos, pictures, etc.

You already invested a lot in your shop, so you don't want to cheap out now and go with the dull default backgrounds :tongue3: A good brand and artwork is a step from just breaking even to making a decent profit.

I'll often come across places and see signs like:

boring_sign.jpg

Pretty sad looking, yeah? :cry:

Of course you have the more artistic backgrounds in the game, but then you see those everywhere, so not very unique or memorable.

Same for the common paintings you see hanging in every other apartment and shop.

It's hard to remember the good places when all shops look identical! Whenever I see a good shop with a nice custom image, I can usually remember it and go back to it in the future. Other ones though? Not so much...

Take a look at what my offers below.

Logos
Cost: 450 PED
Let's develop your brand and create an amazing logo to ensure people can remember you. This is one of the most important elements to running a successful business. Look more professional with your own logo.

heart_of_the_beast.jpg

Signs
Cost: 300 PED
If you want to catch people's attention and stand out from other nearby shops and booths, you need an eye-catching sign. I can "photograph" any elements you want on it, such as mobs, weapons, clothing, etc. or if you want more of a random design or text based image I can whip something up for ya like that as well.

eubanner_108923.jpg

artwork_for_sale_sign.jpg

So whether you want to create a unique brand for your business, wanna add a nice touch to your shop, looking to attract the attention of potential customers with a stunning sign, or anything else, send me a message!

You can leave a post below, PM me on here or in the game, or email me at jason@novah.co

You can pay in PED or USD (through PayPal), either works. Any prices I mention will be listed in PED though.

**Temporarily accepting AUD as payment (50 PED value). So for example a logo would cost 9 AUD. I can also accept combined payments, for example 400 PED + 1 AUD. Also accepting CLD for larger orders (i.e. 4 signs + 1 logo)

Thanks,
Jason

Last edited:
Hope this service will fly :)

Post updated with some new images and info :D

Back