Selling: High Level Guns/Armor/Amps

Status
Please reply by conversation.

pfesler

Old Alpha
CDF XTLC 1000 T5.8

One of the highest dps weapons in game, with 95m range, a 10% skill bonus, and the potential to someday challenge the Terminator in events...this is the gun to own. Only 2 in game, get yours now!

SB 180k
BO 200k
Items accepted for partial trade-Mod Hedoc, Mod 5bs

Imk2 T 7.7

Arguably the most eco grinding weapon in game, this badass rifle is the second highest tiered in game. Almost ready for tier 8, kill many many mobs before they ever reach you. Hunt smarter, not harder!
imk2.jpg

SB 100k
BO 110k

SOLD FOR BO

Slugstorm T8.6

Also selling here is the very eco (2.95) hard hitting (140 dps at T8 w/mod evil) super DOA, the Slugstorm.

SB 45k
BO 50K
SOLD FOR SB

Ancient Fire Forge T4 Ultimate Tagger

aff8km.jpg

Unenhanced range 185M
Tier4 Enhanced range 222M!!

SB 8k
BO 10k

Eon Male UL

Selling this badass set of Eon (M), all tier 2, 3 pieces ready for tier 3 upgrade. This armor is like two armor sets in one. For you nibs that aren't familiar with this old school armor, its Angel-like C/S/I with Optac PvP stats built in make this one of the best all around armors in the game.

This set up makes doing warrior commanders at Zychion an easy task, max hit is about 150.

Be uber today! I have no trades in mind, as I love this armor and am only selling it to move some ped into something that requires less of my time, and would prefer peds/clds.

SB 40k
BO 45k

Omegaton A105 Hypercharged
SB 2500
BO 2800

Thank you for your consideration, please pm me with any thoughts or ideas :)

Peds/CLDs accepted.

Ty,

Grim/Salty/Falty

Last edited:
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back