My brain was lacking weed.

Last edited:
1. Make all unlimited
2. Remove decay
3. Remove withdrawals (RCE)
4. Remove deposits
5. Add monthly fee.

Finished. Another game :)

I think I'd be far more cool with using enhancers liberally in my gear if, even if they weren't unlimited, they degraded in a predictable way. It's not like they are free to use either way as they introduce additional decay in most cases. There's enough uncertainty in EU everywhere else to also have to worry about random deterioration upon use.

Reactions: jod
I think I'd be far more cool with using enhancers liberally in my gear if, even if they weren't unlimited, they degraded in a predictable way. It's not like they are free to use either way as they introduce additional decay in most cases. There's enough uncertainty in EU everywhere else to also have to worry about random deterioration upon use.

I would like it much better to be able to repair then to run out.

ps. just like gear doesn't decay randomly, so should this have a fixed deterioration.

Took a puff and came to realize this is a bad idea, i only considered it from a mining/hunting usage perspective, while this would f*** the hunters and crafters in the process.

-rep to myself for not thinking ahead. :)

Took a puff and came to realize this is a bad idea, i only considered it from a mining/hunting usage perspective, while this would f*** the hunters and crafters in the process.

That's cool. ;) My wish still stands though, I'm okay with limited enhancers if they clearly stated the amount of uses they had left. An easy way they could do it is to make them always cost one enhancer per tool use/armor hit, but divide the current enhancer value by the average uses you get per enhancer depending on each case (So each craft yields 100 Tier I damage enhancers instead of 1 if you normally were to spend one enhancer per 100 weapon uses on average)*

* Notice that I don't really know the average enhancer deterioration, and whether or not it changes on the type of enhancer. I've been far too burnt out with the brief experiences with them (Cycle through 500 PED without a single enhancer being spent, then going through an entire stack of 10 within less than 50 PED of ammo, in the middle of an event no less... :mad: ) to consider them seriously anymore. I'm sure it's not the case for many and they can tolerate the extra risk just fine.

That's cool. ;) My wish still stands though, I'm okay with limited enhancers if they clearly stated the amount of uses they had left. An easy way they could do it is to make them always cost one enhancer per tool use/armor hit, but divide the current enhancer value by the average uses you get per enhancer depending on each case (So each craft yields 100 Tier I damage enhancers instead of 1 if you normally were to spend one enhancer per 100 weapon uses on average)*

* Notice that I don't really know the average enhancer deterioration, and whether or not it changes on the type of enhancer. I've been far too burnt out with the brief experiences with them (Cycle through 500 PED without a single enhancer being spent, then going through an entire stack of 10 within less than 50 PED of ammo, in the middle of an event no less... :mad: ) to consider them seriously anymore. I'm sure it's not the case for many and they can tolerate the extra risk just fine.

Had that same feeling, that's why i considered unlimited, but i guess if no decay/uses can be added to them we have to take it like it is. :)

So over the long run it would all work out the same, correct? I would then much rather that MA spent those man hours on other things, sorry.

So over the long run it would all work out the same, correct? I would then much rather that MA spent those man hours on other things, sorry.

Thats sad story of MA.
They use a lot hours on things nobody asked for, on things that do not get accepted well, on things that do not work or cause more bugs.
How many hours they burned when inventing tiering system where you had to have 2 unlimited weapons to tier it?
And how many hours they burned to reinvent acceptable tiering system after that?
How many hours they played with tiering rates and how fast one weapon shud tier and how many paches for that?
How many times they changed break rates for enchancers and how many times they f...ed pyrite and other ores spawn rate?

Thats the problem, they spend too much hours on some things and we pay the bill.

No worries, they will add unl enhancers to the game when they run out of ideas on things to add to keep us occupied while the ship sinks.

And would f**k miners most of all.

THIS!!!!

I'm fine not knowing what my returns will be but you should always know exactly what an activity is going to cost you.

There's just no reason I can think of for random breakage other than to turn it up or down without our knowing which is shady at best.
If they have it set to break let's say on average every 100 uses (just a number for example sake) then why not fix it to that rate?

If someone can think of another reason I'd be glad to hear it because I find the tinfoil hat very uncomfortable and would prefer no reason to wear it ;)

THIS!!!!

I'm fine not knowing what my returns will be but you should always know exactly what an activity is going to cost you.

There's just no reason I can think of for random breakage other than to turn it up or down without our knowing which is shady at best.
If they have it set to break let's say on average every 100 uses (just a number for example sake) then why not fix it to that rate?

If someone can think of another reason I'd be glad to hear it because I find the tinfoil hat very uncomfortable and would prefer no reason to wear it ;)

For most weapons it is 1 per slot per 2000 shots on average.

Tested and verified for a ton of weapons. I'll see if I can find the thread for you.

Tested and verified for a ton of weapons. I'll see if I can find the thread for you.

There is some difference also that is not connected to uses. Back when I tested a IMK2 burned a lot more enhancers than a foeripper even if the speed is not to different

Give us fixed decay
Lower the price to 101% or make them TT

I use to use enhancers all the time when they were 120ish%, now I don't even use the ones in my storage as they make my weapon way to uneco.

There is some difference also that is not connected to uses. Back when I tested a IMK2 burned a lot more enhancers than a foeripper even if the speed is not to different

This is why I never use enhancers on high speed weapons.

I also almost never use enhancers on mining tools.

IMO enhancers - a crutches for low-skilled or poor players, for the large expenses, and with no return. Yes, I'm poor player, and use enhancers for higher dps on my ML-35 and for more heal on my Adjusted Hedoc. It upsets me, but I can not afford to buy better weapon, suitable for my skills or my hunting budget. So I pay MA for upgraded weapon and for upgraded FAP. But I'm pretty sure we can do all without them. But we all love swirlies and therefore we choose mobs higher than our skills, is not it?

I haven't worked it out by uses but I found that with the blade you've got now-48rpm-it was one per slot every 1k ped.
And I do find now with a faster weapon I break them a bit faster.

But that's kinda what I mean,if there is a steady regular average-which there appears to be-why not just fix it to that rate?

I'd still be interested to read that thread if you can dig it up though.

I only use accuracy enhancers.

I'd be happy to get a crit off of them before they start breaking. Apparently, if there is a use ticker for enhancers, then it is on the weapon or tool and is in effect even when you don't have any on.

Thats sad story of MA.
They use a lot hours on things nobody asked for, on things that do not get accepted well, on things that do not work or cause more bugs.
How many hours they burned when inventing tiering system where you had to have 2 unlimited weapons to tier it?
And how many hours they burned to reinvent acceptable tiering system after that?
How many hours they played with tiering rates and how fast one weapon shud tier and how many paches for that?
How many times they changed break rates for enchancers and how many times they f...ed pyrite and other ores spawn rate?

Thats the problem, they spend too much hours on some things and we pay the bill.

Old tiering system is like many other applications influensed from other mmo games which in this instance is many asian mmo's.. where weapons breaking during upgrades are common, and this havent worked well in western gaming because maturity doesnt like to start from zero everytime upgrade fails which it will eventually.

Old tiering system is like many other applications influensed from other mmo games which in this instance is many asian mmo's.. where weapons breaking during upgrades are common, and this havent worked well in western gaming because maturity doesnt like to start from zero everytime upgrade fails which it will eventually.

Well they are influenced by many things, we were almost ready to play golf in EU if is for that.
But that do not change the fact that they burn a year of development in wrong direction and we pay the bill.

Well they are influenced by many things, we were almost ready to play golf in EU if is for that.
But that do not change the fact that they burn a year of development in wrong direction and we pay the bill.

Yeah i agree with you, like i wrote they already known that system worked poorly in western games, still they wanted to try it here

Back