Help: New Player - I've never been able to log in (Account Locked)

FritoBandito

I've never logged in or been able to make or name an avatar. I really want to try this game out, but how could it be that it is locked. I submitted a ticket they gave a brief response without helping and closed it so I feel that I must turn to the community for solutions (even though I have submitted another ticket)

INFO:
Their response

We can see that you are currently using banned computer credentials, this may be due to software changing it or otherwise hiding or masking it from us.

Please make sure you are showing your real computer information, once that is done you will have no issues getting into the game.

I don't really know what this means, im not using any ip hiding thing and i dont use a vpn.

UPDATE RESPONSE # 2 (WHICH MAKES LESS SENSE)

Sadly we cannot share any further information with you, we can see that the uniquely assigned identifier for your network card for your computer is a generic one and hence it is not allowed.

We can unfortunately not help you any further since we are not in possession of your computer.

ME - What kind of network card do I need. Also how could I be sure if I bought another one it would not also be defined as generic.

As we said in previous reply, unfortunately we can not assist you any further in this matter.

Since there is nothing more to add, we will close this case.

Feel free to open a new case if you have any other inquiries.

WHAT???

TRIED
UAC disabled and enabled in the registry
Switching from windows 10 back to windows 8
Turning off firewall
Running malwarebytes
Running my computer in safe mode w/networking
Closing every program or app that I could close

PLEASE HELP

RESPONSES TO POSTS
I live in the USA
I am not using a VPN

Last edited:
Since this game is a real cash economy they take some things very seriously e.g. some memory management software. So either you have a program running possibly even in background which could potentially be used to cheat or you've changed some settings etc. I'm not sure you need someone more technical to help you out here

this may be due to software changing it or otherwise hiding or masking it from us.

VPN? Proxy?

Are you in Romania?

i'm glad it worked out good for you, and i'm a little bit sad that MINDARK DOESN'T SEEM TO BE CAPABLE OF SOLVING SUCH THINGS. it's their system ffs, not mine...

What kind of Computer are you using if you're able to change something that should be a unique number? Everytime they make a network card they put one in.

In this case Mindark acted right.

Changing the mac address worked perfectly and I've been playing solidly ever since. Thanks!

What kind of Computer are you using if you're able to change something that should be a unique number? Everytime they make a network card they put one in.

In this case Mindark acted right.

you can shake hands with mindark, because you both don't know about MAC addresses. i suggest you read the link i posted above! ;)

and no, they didn't act right in my opinion.

Well let me re-phrase myself. Of course you can change it, but only really crappy china tec or hackers use it.

Suspicious if anyone playing entropia tries to login with a "emulated" MAC adr? Yes:scratch2:

you can shake hands with mindark, because you both don't know about MAC addresses. i suggest you read the link i posted above! ;)

and no, they didn't act right in my opinion.

Back