Lt drop bio id !

They have been looting them from start.

Grats on your mission.

GZ

...on 30k...

Brick

If you hunt prowler they are in almost every global and if you hunt stalker you can get on top of bio Id's also rad conveyor wich is the next big monney draining mat in the mission galactica chain.

The story here is if you want mu in your loot you better be able to hunt the highest maturity in a eco way.

WHAT ? Are the ONLY I looted in ... who knows how many LT's ....

They all probably are in higher maturities - I also looted only one bio id from the first few LTs (alphas) but then went lower (guardians/providers) and haven't looted any since. Interesting that since the start of migration bio ids are completely gone from atrox loot, at least from my experience, so they surely had to go somewhere.

They all probably are in higher maturities - I also looted only one bio id from the first few LTs (alphas) but then went lower (guardians/providers) and haven't looted any since. Interesting that since the start of migration bio ids are completely gone from atrox loot, at least from my experience, so they surely had to go somewhere.

Wrong, I hunted today some trox and looted 5 bio's.... In a 300-400 ped run

I didn't get any with solid Guardian level LT hunting. Must be higher maturities only.

young-provider

What are you saying maiden? That you have looted with Young-Provider or you haven't? Or are you asking if I did any Young-Provider, to which the answer would be No.

What are you saying maiden? That you have looted with Young-Provider or you haven't? Or are you asking if I did any Young-Provider, to which the answer would be No.

On atrox young-provider I looted the 5 bio;s
The only 2 from LT were looted on OA !

Something has changes then, I haven't logged for 2 weeks being far away from a decent internet. Before the migration I looted 150+ bio from small atroxes, and after it started hadn't looted a single one from over 1.5k kills.

Maybe people finally got bored with migration mobs and the loot migrates back :D

You have to think that there are only so many Bio ID units in the loot pool at any given time. If the LT drop them, then there will be ess to be looted by atrox. Hunting LT alpha to stalker, I was able to get 10 to 15 per day. Before the migration, I was getting them from Atrox pretty regularly. Believe it or not, I'd say I got more from young Atrox than stalkers.

Back