@Rig
Zarta Maiden Selios
Thank you Ulf ! U're the best !
:eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

:lolup::lolup::lolup:
:wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg::wtg:

Great sucsess! :)

Gratz.

I'm waiting for almost a month for mine to get answered.

Gratz, I`m waiting for mine for MORE than 1 month to be answered :D

TY TY TY !
Now the big question, does anyone had any faster response from support ? Or am I the leader ? :D:wise:

From my experience so far with support, that has been plentifull.
Usually depending how extensive the investigation over the case is or the load they're having is what tells how long it takes the reply,
best was about 10minutes, worse like 1 year and never got answered so i just closed it even tho was a important matter.

That's like a HoF on support cases. ATH.

(...) worse like 1 year and never got answered so i just closed it even tho was a important matter.

I sure hope not. If this happens to me I'll probably sell out.

Gratz on the Successful Outcome of your support case.

Gratz.

I'm waiting for almost a month for mine to get answered.

Good news, four hours after this post I got a reply. Not a really complete answer but a start.

Last edited:
Good news, four hous after this post I got a reply. Not a really complete answer but a start.

I have one that is about to get it's second birthday, hell yeah almost 2 years for a support case response.

Well what was the support case? :scratch2:

You left something in the dark there. Your Picture dont show your support case, only the reply.
For all we know the support could be a deposit that didnt went through, or a withdrawel you wanted to cancell. Wich in both cases you will see lightning fast replys.

Cheers

Well what was the support case? :scratch2:

You left something in the dark there. Your Picture dont show your support case, only the reply.
For all we know the support could be a deposit that didnt went through, or a withdrawel you wanted to cancell. Wich in both cases you will see lightning fast replys.

Cheers

wasn't about that :) was about "suggestion"

wasn't about that :) was about "suggestion"

Well there's your answer as to why..

It doesn't take long to copy past 'thanks for your suggestion and we'll forward it to the appropriate team'. :silly2:

where it will be ignored completely ;P

Well there's your answer as to why..

It doesn't take long to copy past 'thanks for your suggestion and we'll forward it to the appropriate team'. :silly2:

where it will be ignored completely ;P - TRUE !

Still so ... 1 min ? Can you beat this ? :D

Anyone till day with a faster response ? :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

i thought my 3 mins to change email was quick

I would be willing to bet that the fastest responses times to support cases would be to those with titles similar to, "Problem With My $10,000 Deposit, Please Help."

*Edit: During business hours on Mon-Thurs.

Last edited:
Back