Achievement: First Deposit

NeutrinoX

Old Alpha
Iunno, there's some grass and some rocks here...
Society
Kaos
Alexander "Neutrino-X" Darkmoon
My account was created on 2007-09-18. Nearly 8 years I've been playing Entropia Universe on and off. I remember when VU 10 came out, the old Port Atlantis and Swamp Camp. I also remember countless hours swunting Ambulimax at Nea's Place, shooting the shit with other people who just wanted to have fun on a RCE game for cheap. How nervous I felt when my team looted an ESI and it landed on me, leaving me with the responsibility to sell it on auction so we could split its value evenly among ourselves.

I also remember my first global, which also happened to be my first HOF:

Good grief, I was so ecstatic. :ahh: Friendships came and went, some of them even endured beyond EU. Joined a wonderful society that even though has seen better days, it still feels like home. But in all these years, I had remained a non-depositor. Sure, I had earned PED through trading and providing services, but I had never done a formal deposit. Until now at least:

Sure it's a pittiance for most people, and not even enough for one of my own runs. But it still marks a milestone of sorts, so that's at least quite something. Now here's hoping that in spite all the changes that I have witnessed through all these years, the nice and not so nice, Entropia Universe still has a bright future ahead. :cool:

Gratz now make 10 more ☺

GZ. Keep them coming and infuse the loot pool :)
Put the ped back :)

Yea Nx!

Skillin Villains Rocks!

Woo! Big gratz to what you've accomplished before depositing and gratz on finally breaking and depositing :D Cheers to many more years!

you are soiled

not even enough for one of my own runs. But it still marks a milestone of sorts, so that's at least quite something.

well done .......

Last edited:
I think after 8 years entertainment, MA has earnt your contribution. :)

Didn't feel bad did it?

Back