New Armor Set Suggestions Please

Hi All..

Well I have been doing just fine with Pixie Adjusted and 5b plates for almost every mob I have gone after...

I am up to the Leviathan Mission as well as the Rextelum Poison Samples and this armor is no match for them...

I can kill the Rex Watcher and Soldiers but it is taking me forever(jumping in and out of lancer to heal)

I know that is NOT the most eco way but while money does have a slight impact on choosing the Armor The concern is me finishing theese Missions so its time for an upgrade...

Any Suggestions? I am looking for Unlimited Armors Only....

My evade is okay I mean i have managed to finish the Aetherax Old Alphas Mission on top of the Mountain with my current setup....

Please Any Suggestions would be appreciated.....

ALSO

I understand the mob is very important when choosing an Armor but what would be some suggestions as to the next level all around Upgrade to the Pixie Adjusted... Obviosuly I would be going after Stronger mobs with them Longuu Higher Maturities and Up(Mobs that mainly deal Impact/Penetration/Stab/Cut) Not so much electric Cold or Burn Thanx

I was thinking about Ghost Armor but notcied Jarhead offers great protection as well....

Also Keep in Mind i Have a full set of Mark.5B Tat can go on my new armor as well

It doesnt have to be the Most eco either again just nothing crazy expsensive when you get over the 5000 Ped range I consider that too expensive... Thanx For your help!

Hi All..

Well I have been doing just fine with Pixie Adjusted and 5b plates for almost every mob I have gone after...

I am up to the Leviathan Mission as well as the Rextelum Poison Samples and this armor is no match for them...

I can kill the Rex Watcher and Soldiers but it is taking me forever(jumping in and out of lancer to heal)

I know that is NOT the most eco way but while money does have a slight impact on choosing the Armor The concern is me finishing theese Missions so its time for an upgrade...

Any Suggestions? I am looking for Unlimited Armors Only....

My evade is okay I mean i have managed to finish the Aetherax Old Alphas Mission on top of the Mountain with my current setup....

Please Any Suggestions would be appreciated.....

ALSO

I understand the mob is very important when choosing an Armor but what would be some suggestions as to the next level all around Upgrade to the Pixie Adjusted... Obviosuly I would be going after Stronger mobs with them Longuu Higher Maturities and Up(Mobs that mainly deal Impact/Penetration/Stab/Cut) Not so much electric Cold or Burn Thanx

I was thinking about Ghost Armor but notcied Jarhead offers great protection as well....

Also Keep in Mind i Have a full set of Mark.5B Tat can go on my new armor as well

It doesnt have to be the Most eco either again just nothing crazy expsensive when you get over the 5000 Ped range I consider that too expensive... Thanx For your help!

My personal favorite is Liakon, and I wthink it would suit you well.

Other good options that are alittle cheaper are:

Boar,
Bear,
eMine,
Jarhead,
Phantom

Note that Jarhead and Phantom can be a bit more on the uneco side, but they are cheap to buy.

But ya, I love Liakon because I find it to be a good armor for Imp/Cut/Stab/Cold mobs.. the mobs i hunt the most.. In my opinion, Liakon is a cheaper jaguar without the burn/pen protection.

But yea, Boar is another great armor set as well as eMine.

As and overall armor, upgrade from Pixie, I would recommend Gremlin.

What you do is considered as an exploit (official statement, don't remember where it was).
Beware and stop doing it or you face banhammer.

Gremlin +5b and 6A

Only armor and plates you will ever need

Reactions: Dex
Gremlin all the way. I'm doing up to around L50 mobs as long as they do the right dmg.

Thanx for the suggestions but i dont think gremlin will help me against the Leviathans though

Leviathan Young are 2650 Hp Level 27 and Do 99 damage
Thier damage types are Cut 15% Impact ^0% and Acid 25%

This is just the young who knows if i need to kill any mature etc etc

And If MA considers that an exploit then they should implement mobs attacking the ships just like they do driving vehicles... Also MA wouldnt ban me they would warn me first or loose a $500 a month depoer...

Yes Just curious cause the Leviathans have such a high HP and the young do 99 damage by themselves?

60% Impact Acid 25% and cut 15%

Leviathan Young HP:2650 99 Damage Level 27

???

Back