Wishlist for next VU

Murkalael

Provider
Sir Murkalael Arbinger
As I always to on Arkadia's forum, I'll leave a small list in hopes that a miracle (read lighting bold), strikes devs head and we get something.

-a must do asap, for long time needed shrinkable progress window, as devs may know, is not everyone that have huges displays and most like to keep track of skills progress.
-no pet zones. We need some place where pets are not allowed is really annoying those things making same repeated noise over and over not to mention some people that goes with their pets inside outposts
-checkbox to (don't show this again), land area notifications.
-get rid of space pvp or implement universal storage to stop the thievery.

That's all I can remember for now, now add yours. Thanks for reading

As I always to on Arkadia's forum, I'll leave a small list in hopes that a miracle (read lighting bold), strikes devs head and we get something.

-a must do asap, for long time needed shrinkable progress window, as devs may know, is not everyone that have huges displays and most like to keep track of skills progress.
-no pet zones. We need some place where pets are not allowed is really annoying those things making same repeated noise over and over not to mention some people that goes with their pets inside outposts
-checkbox to (don't show this again), land area notifications.
-get rid of space pvp or implement universal storage to stop the thievery.

That's all I can remember for now, now add yours. Thanks for reading

- Implement check box on items to lock items from accidentally being sold/traded/TT'ed/auctioned
- Fix how AH works so people don't sell CLDs/AUDs at ridiculously low prices
- Add swing counter to melee weapons to show how many attacks left before breaking

I like the melee counter idea, I really never would thought of that.

Increase market orders. Dont care how its done or if it is based on skills you have to gain to increase it.

A look at mindforce profession skill tree compared to other professions. Same goes with chips. no high cycle chips which hit over 40 to 50 meters currently. No combustive chip is not a high cycle weapon and its completely useless for everyday hunting unless you like to waste peds.

Here is a controversial one.

A look at the loot system in general to stop all this wave stuff, same goes with global's i couldn't care who i upset with this one but i want things random not predictable as certain things seem to be atm. I play for fun not profit so that's my intentions on this one.

Make all mobs auto agro based on damage or hits to stop hunting with vtols. So if you did jump in one and out the mobs will auto agro you straight away making it harder to hunt multiple mobs.

Few other things but i will keep it shortish.

First i repeat an old wish - remove day/night cycle.
As we have too many (?) night hunting/pking/mining lovers that ofc will not going to happen.
At least implement showing day/night or local planet time in area of compass or on map.
It would be useful to know if is going to be night or is coming morning to decide right activity.

Here is a controversial one.

A look at the loot system in general to stop all this wave stuff, same goes with global's i couldn't care who i upset with this one but i want things random not predictable as certain things seem to be atm. I play for fun not profit so that's my intentions on this one.

Agree completely with my soc mate on this one, loot waves is a very broken dynamic - witness the mission on Cyrene in which most of the time you dont get bones except for a few minutes per hour, also the same with Eomon Elm guns.

Needs to be changed with the very next VU.

Agree completely with my soc mate on this one, loot waves is a very broken dynamic - witness the mission on Cyrene in which most of the time you dont get bones except for a few minutes per hour, also the same with Eomon Elm guns.

Needs to be changed with the very next VU.

I noticed the same with gazz drops from big bulk as well

Make map remember it's status. Reopening it every session is stupid.
Start creating MF amps for a next seasonal event.
Add more plots and a construction system.
Add another Mission Galactica.
Remove nolooters.
Add better crafted items to most of levels.
Add space neighborhood regions around planets connected by neutral and outlaw regions. Make them non-pvp around planets, non-lootable in neutral zones and lootable in outlaw ones. Add interesting stuff to space like different mobs with Iron Challenges, mining etc. Basicly make space a normal huge zone.

Make space pvp harder/Improve Space pve:
- add radar in space (short range/accurate like planetside and long range/inaccurate serverwide)
- lootable fueltanks (except reserve fuel (slower traveling speed on reserve fuel))
- different subwarp speeds (higher speed / higher fuelconsumption)
- reduce ammo cost in space pvp to 10% / reduce ammo cost on missed shots to 1%
- winner in space pvp receives spent ammo of both parties
- mobs can loot players can store obtained loot and can be lootet back by players
- mobs aggro on ships, not on players - so they can keep shooting at a ship when no player is outside
- add shields for spacecrafts as promised 4 years ago
- add torpedos for motherships as promised 4 years ago
- add advanced reactor system as promised 4 years ago
- add armament device IV, V , Subwarp drive II, III, IV and V as already designed
- reenable gunner profession and requirements for it on armament devices
- increase mob aggro range for all mob types
- remove bluezones and add defence turrets and torpedo launchers to spacestations as well as patroulling npc ships instead
- introduce planet factions - so players can gain faction with one planets security systems by destroying another planets security systems or gain faction with all planet security systems by destroying npc pirate ships at howling mine pirate base
- add landmarkers for space la's and allow them to be claimed landgrab style
- add space mining as promised for 2013
- add mothership/privateer content - higher and more dense mob maturities
- add bossmobs / bossmobencounters to space lvl 1,000 to lvl 10,000 which scale from requireing a single well upgraded ship to requiring a whole fleet of well prepared ships

Support nearly all of the above with minor changes:

What OP said,
* consider making space pvp like Cyrene/The Hub, i.e. all skills are equal; at least engage in public debate, all these arguments without a clue what MA thinks and why is not good

What others said,
- don't remove day and night cycle
* extend melee weapon swing counter to all equipped items
- no lootable fuel tanks in space
- no, mobs don't loot players in space
- no "winner in space pvp receives spent ammo of both parties"

What I wish,
+ undo the shrinking of ancient strong pets! This was a cardinal sin and a slap in the face of owners. Pk'ers who wanted it are minority, albeit a loud one
+ communicate better! Especially if long-standing complaints are not addressed, explain if there is a reason for it. E.g. map/speed hack in space, WHY does it not get fixed?
+ adjust EP bp's as suggested here and here
+ decoy dispensers for space-going vehicles as suggested here

There is much more, but this would be good for one VU. I am preparing a write-up about the auction house and what's wrong with it.

Last edited:
one wish and one wish only...

remove 'mob evaded shots' and adjust accordingly.

If a mob is in the crosshairs of a maxed weapon it should always be a hit.

I would like planet storage on each of the planets ss and each ss to be full service outposts with auction and crafting machines.

Fully agree. Or separate checkbox with Pet Sounds on/off

Increase market orders. Dont care how its done or if it is based on skills you have to gain to increase it.

Was promised, but not implemented yet. For monthly fee.

I would like planet storage on each of the planets ss and each ss to be full service outposts with auction and crafting machines.

Yes. With 7 ped access fee, for free it is not fair. Crafting Machine already exists on Howling Mine

My wishes:
- remove most rare messages (rare items are not rare already)
- fix speed bugs in Space
- fix CTD
- fix lags
- fix all unfixed (for years) bugs!

Remove a new bugs:
- TT is not work after WARP (need a reload)
- Arkadian Underground not showed in dropdrown menu after entering Arkadia from Space (need a reload).

Last edited:
There's also the fee thing. I wonder if MA is Brazillian based company, because I've only seen so much robbery here.

-you deposit to have some extra ped you pay a fee
-you put something in auction you pay a fee
-if the item in auction is sold you pay a fee
-if you put some clothes you pay a fee
-if you land on a planet you pay a fee

soon if you fart you the confort of your house you will pay a fee. is not enough to throw frag holders and no looters on us.

Oh and it would be nice if the PM's I had opened when I logged out didn't keep coming back up on screen every time I log back in.

EDIT: Once is fine but the next 5 times I log in when they are completely blank anyway.

Saw your message Serica but went afk before you logged ;)

Add a new Ore...I think Kyussite sounds pretty good....just sayin...

add a new pill - HoF (or rare item loot) ability increase - 1%, 3% and 5%

:lolup:

Where to start...

1) Drag and drop mass tier enhancer system or some kind of tier enhancer management system
2) Numerical coding on items of different level like tier 1-10 have number in em(instead of slight color coding)
3) Searchable inventory/storage
4) Direct to auction from storage
5) Permanent-waypoints with rename function for customizing ur map
6) to follow #5, searchable permanent-waypoints
7) Tradable daily tokens(be great farming for noobs)
8) Multiple item refining
9) Improved storage ordering function or customizable storage for categorizing loot items within each current category or even outside(total custom)
10) Better radar with ability to box select and pull of mob tags
11) Same as #10 but on screen feature as same
12) Improved quad spawning on uneven terrain
13) Parachutes, hang gliders, paragliders AND

JET-FUCKING SUITS!!!!!

(how badass would it be to have 10 guys in team drop out of space from quad with parachutes for LG or just team or drop in like Iron Man in team of ten jet suits...)

There's more but chew on it!

Brick

Reactions: jod
FIX the pain of LAG!

I realy start to hate, that i can shoot every 20 second, if lag, and the mob does damage to me without lag.

I hate to wait 5-10 second to change from gun to fap and otherwise.

This lag is destoying my game fun. Common MA you can do it better!

My wishlist, just one item really:

Something completely unexpected. Like that time in 2009 when there were people driving around Port Atlantis in Jeeps, or a few months after when spacecraft flew over our heads. Or again a bit later when some got the chance to explore space for the very first time.

Really tough act to follow, everyone are so blase about vehicles and space now, they dont remember (or weren't around) when those three developments occured.

If you can do something really new like that, wow. :)

Last edited:
Something completely unexpected. Like that time in 2009 when there were people driving around Port Atlantis in Jeeps, or a few months after when spacecraft flew over our heads. Or again a bit later when some got the chance to explore space for the very first time.

Really tough act to follow, everyone are so blase about vehicles and space now, they dont remember (or weren't around) when those three developments occured.

If you can do something really new like that, wow. :)

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...pace-in-June&p=3370459&viewfull=1#post3370459

But no more "surprises" imported from totally different games that don't belong here, like 'em pokemons and cutesie nuisances. The wrong guy got hired, seriously.

Last edited:
1. lootable ships
2. lootable avatars
3. lootable fueltanks
4. 10% pvp ammo cost for everyone like in fort events
5. special pvp skill that only increase in space pvp and contributes towards reducing ammo cost further by up to 90%
6. ammo spent in space pvp goes in cargo mission pool
7. every space server has one 'control station' which can be claimed landgrab style. Controlling that station gives revenue from hunted spacemobs on that server as well as income from a part of the decay of each warp drive passing the warp gates on that server.
8. npc robot faction with fleets consisting of motherships, battleships, destroyers, bombers, interceptors, dropships is roaming the universe and attacking players as well as control stations
9. control stations in robot hands make warps over these gate points more expensive
10. control stations in own hands make warps over these gate points less expensive
11. robotships can loot players and carry playerloot as additional cargo visible with a flag
12. players can loot robotships and regain playerloot from robotships
13. warp is no longer instant but instead fast travel and the higher the level of the warpdrive the faster the traveling speed
14. shields/torpedos/different gun turret types/ cloaking devices/ radar
15. robot ships capable of utilizing radar just like players to track down and follow players as well as calling in closeby robotships to their assistance
16. jammers to block communication for robotships
17. tractorbeams/salvaging of shipwrecks
18. drones/asteroid mining
19. wave events in space
20. hunting of space mobs spawns stronger/more spacemobs in the area
21. decoys to drop aggro of space mobs
22. aggro of spacemobs is not avatar related but shiprelated and mobs will keep attacking the ship even with no avatars 'outside'
23. different levels of decoys can be used to aggro spacemobs from a vast surrounding to speed up collects for hunting or to prepare 'traps' for other ships
24. privateers can land planetside and motherships can enter 'high atmosphere' allowing smaller ships to fly in/out without having to pay 'entry tax'
25. entry tax and tp fees go in the cargo mission lootpool
26. crafting terminals in space / space only blueprint discoveries in lootable environment
27. lootpools for planets and space are separated and no longer 'shared'
28. repairs on spacecrafts are more efficient the closer they happen to the damaged part / more damage 'zones' for spacecrafts / more local 'repairpoints' for each section
29. so much more ideas i could write books ;)
And some of that please while you are at it ;) :
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?270917-Container-concept-Support-case-246741
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?269512-Suggesting-basic-shield-concept-for-spacecrafts
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?269712-Hunting-balancing-level-progression
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?267840-Suggesting-cargo-flag-for-spacecrafts
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?267822-Suggesting-new-range-of-repairtools
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?263164-Mothership-Privateer-karma
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?236398-Space-People-How-would-you-like-to-see-Space-develop-over-the-next-twelve-months
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?233494-A-Space-Proposal
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?214046-Motherships-and-Space-suggestions
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?232059-Why-space-is-working-and-how-it-could-work-better

Stop trying to change EU economy, I am almost sure it is against T&C.

*Edit: Rule 8 section o.

Last edited:
Remove the stupid heartsies from Atrox! This is supposed to be a veritable foe and hunting them now feels totally silly.

Make a separate species for the tamable Atrox pup. Give it the stats of a young Atrox for keeping taming difficulty. Looks and size to be identical to the existing pet. So no need to design anything new, this is really cheap.

Because this is just ridiculous:

Thank you.

don't know if it has been said, but put back sound on arkadia would be cool

Back