My experience with Entropia Universe

Dude pls,karma strikes back again:yay:

Unless you got kicked in the face twice since posting this, I really don't think you know what you are talking about.

Reactions: jod
I wouldn't call whoever this person is an UBER. Sounds like a jack hole instead.

This game isn't easy but asking your previous mentor advice about what this dude was saying to you would have been prudent. Especially since this game has so many facets.

Damn, I was so excited to see a fellow tibia player come to Entropia and I'm sad you're leaving already. I knew you were moving too fast when you told me you just started and lost 2500 ped already. I'm planning on migrating to Arkadia after the migration is over and I would be willing to hunt with you if you're willing to stick around. I can pick up an ARS or some short blade and we can slay some mobs together, I can heal you as well to help with your costs. This game is fun but it is in every sense of the word - a grind. You can't sprint without dumping mad $$$$$$$$$$ and unfortunately you tried to sprint with broken legs by going after longtooth this early on. My advice is take a break for a month or two (i've done it many times before) then give this game another whirl, but with a proper gameplan this time.

Cheers bud and hope to still see you around.

-Hyp

Take Randy up on this. He's the kind of guy you want on your friends list. :)

Personally, I don't want to know who this mentor was.
He's probably not the best mentor in the world, but if you shoot a mob and lose a lot, stop shooting. You don't need someone to tell you different.

If you'd gotten a 10k ped HoF, I'd imagine this post would be singing his praises instead.

Don't turn it into a Head hunting thread.

You know my soc leader always says to me if something works keep doing it ( rarely listen to his advise which is normally right). Hunt what you can afford to hunt for more then a few days as this will balance you out more then blowing 1k ped in 1 day.

"Do Something. If it works, do more of it. If it doesn't, do something else."
Franklin D. Roosevelt

I'd be interested to know who this 'Uber' is too. I would say dont quit over it, the reason I say this is because some millionaires have had businesses go bankrupt, learn from their mistakes, and become multi-millionaires second time around.

Also Entropia can be a very unforgiving place sometimes, if you play long enough you will TT something expensive or auction something for the wrong price (eventually).

Punch a wall in frustration and log back in after your trip to Accident & Emergency. :nurse:

Don't turn it into a Head hunting thread.

It already is, but it's being done in private.

The person he's talking about could be you or me, and the whole thing could be completely made up, but as it stands we would have no opportunity to respond to completely false accusations if that were the case.

For all those who feel your pain I give you my condolences.

Entropia is a place that at times you think someone at MA literally has it out to get you, and are probably manually steeling your globals... cuz how else can the guy next to you be getting everything and you nothing... other times you are that guy getting everything.

You need to do what you find fun... profit though possible, is unlikely, unless you treat this "game" like a job.

Otherwise put in what you can afford to loose and do what you like till it is gone... rinse repeat.

This world is so vast that no one knows everything, and you will forget more in the years that you play than you will ever know at any given time. This is why people with 7k HG can find themselves suddenly having more fun sweating with noobs than hunting Atrox. a 10k minner will suddenly find they are having more fun training a new pet then hunting towers on Foma... etc. etc.

Play, and when you find things maddening or boring or whatever and don't want to keep going, realize that you have stopped playing... and learn to play again.

Their is a reason kids have more fun than adults, everything is fun when it is new... so make things new again and you will have fun.

Just some random thoughts from and old player!

Cheers
Lexxy

So in short you fucked someone for 1k peds on unl ph3 and now you are bitching over 500 promissed peds?
Dude pls,karma strikes back again:yay:

He sold the PH-3 to me for 1750 and I was happy to pay that price.

Redbeard if you still have me on friends list drop me a pm and I'll fund a few team
Hunts with you as I managed to make a couple hundred PED on the tool I bought from you. I know you are probably in the mindset of quitting but at least give it a go luck is a funny thing.

And if you think I am making it up , I have like 10 witnesses on how everything went down.

----------
A lot of people are telling me to message them in-game but your profiles are set as invisible or something since you don't even show up on registry - sorry.

Last edited:
Sorry Redbeard, snitches get stitches on this forum is the rule of law so this post just got killed. You cannot in no way mention the avatar name in a dispute or confrontation, which if we are gonna be honest is the problem with crime rates in any heavily populated urban environment,but I feel your frustration I have no clue why some people want to immediately start a witch hunt in these threads guess its in the DNA. I mean who are we supposed to vent to if not our fellow entropians. If you still want to give a try come to ark. The economy is not as good but I seem to be surviving here better than Caly for now and having a blast. Even in this game you need a vacation. That is what I like about the other planets. Oh by the way gz to you and your wife.

Too bad you didn't check with someone. He is not Uber.

Back