Selling: Estates (Booth, Shop & Apartment)

AVALON2

Elite
Syr Avalon Rychmon

Selling Estates (Booth, Shop & Apartment)
For More Info on Estates Listed below contact "Avalon Rychmon" in game.

Nothing Available.
[tr]

**Estate Brokerage Available PM for details.

Recently Sold.

Genesis Tower E, Booth#6
Genesis Tower B, Booth#5
Monria Hub Shop Floor 1 #2
Twin Peaks Mall Shop, Floor 2 #2 S
Omegaton City Delta Block B #3
Genesis Tower B, Booth#8

Last edited:
I am the owner of the Monria Hub shop, just confirming it is for sale. It receives a lot of customers daily due to the daily craft 500 mission outside the shop as people prefer to craft actual items rather than explosives. It is a great shop to sell mining loot and other crafting components as well as mining and hunting gear.

It has a Prime location right outside a daily crafting mission that has over 50 people doing the mission daily. Many purchase crafting supplies for the mission that choose not to do explosive crafting.
Every player on Monria is directed with a mission to talk to the NPC directly outside of the entrance to my shop when they arrive in the hub.
There are many other mission NPCs that are very close to the entrance to the shop.

You can land on Monria with loot from any planet for free without a 2 PED or 7 ped fee, this makes running the shop more affordable. (I recommend Monria as a 'storage planet' for everyone in fact, using it as a stopover between worlds for loot.)

The store also has a highly seen advertising wall for the previously mentioned reasons.
It has 360 item slots (350 + 5 + 5)

A female shop keeper can be included for an additional 2000 PED. Signs and any items wherein are negotiable for sale as well.

What price you have in mind for your Monria Shop? Any exchange (Like ML-35 SGA)?

PM Sent Gewitter

Just an FYI (and a free bump) the Hub shop has 2 separate 5 item display areas. One in the hallway and one on the front wall of the store facing outside towards the npcs.

Back