Mixed Plates or not?

Erza

Dominant
Society
Free To Lancer
Eruciva An Rimina
Hi all,

I like the Adjusted Harrier armor, it does looks cool on the avatar but it lacks a bit of protection.
I have 7x 6A plates which is good for extra Penetration and Burn.:cool:
But since i'm planning to hunt mobs as well :yup: i will need some Impact/Stabe/Cut as well.

I like them bots but since there is more Mobs than Bots i will need to hunt them Mobs to otherwise it will get boring very quickly
.lol

So here's the question,

Is it good if i should mix them plates up.:confused:
Say 3 of 6A and 4 of 4A on 1 armor set so i have all the protection stats needed to hunt Bots and Mobs:scratch2:
Or does it really needs to be 1 type(say 6A) for all 7 plates:confused:

And is it best to have two armor sets, 1 with 7x 6A plates and 1 with 7x 4A plates.:confused::scratch2:

Cheers

I would get a second set of adj pixie, have different plates on them and create armor set hotkeys.

Mixed plates doesn't sound fun at all, becomes a bit unpredictable in my opinion.

mixing the plates wont work because if you get shot by a Bot on a piece of armour that has the imp/cut/stab plates then your not getting the pen/burn protection.

When a mob hits you it hits a specific part of your armour/body, for instance you can get shot in the foot or the arm or where ever and depending on what you wear on that part of the body will dictate what protection you get.

Different armour and different plates for different mobs.

I wouldn't recommend mixing plates, it will make you use your fap a lot more on both types of mob.

If you need a low level amor for both ranged (pen/burn) and melee (imp/cut/stab) I can only suggest that you buy an adjusted musca. Adjusted Musca with two sets of plates (6A and 5B) will get you far enough.

I can't check MU right now, but the cheaper version of the 6A was 5C, and the cheaper version of 5B used to be 3A, 4A or 5A. Maybe this info comes handy to you.

If you can stretch your budget just a bit more then go for the trusty old gremlin set, 5B and 6A.

Good luck.

@ WhiningSkeptic, jod & Angel O2 Mercer,

Thanks for your info and advice about this, it's all much appreciated.:)
And your message is crystal clear, no mixing up them plates.:yup:

For now i'm cleaning up my storage terminal and will keep 2 Adjusted Harrier armor sets with two sets of plates.
Bought to many junk to begin with :laugh: and when i'm done auctioning and TT all not so much needed stuff i will be looking for two seperate armors sets or just one with good stats overall to use with the plates i have.:cool:

Cheers

Back