Recently bought these for some money.
[Gremlin Foot Guards Mentor Edition (M)]
I know they are quite rare so i want a PriceCheck :D

edit: that typo in the title ;) foor = foot

Last edited:
Bring Up My Post Please!

Last edited:
Bring Up My Post Please!

Yes, Gremlin ME parts are rare. The market for these parts is very small though. You need insane Mentor Edition addicts (like me :silly: ) to appreciate the extra bit of protection on their armor and the rareness.

I'm owning what I believe are the highest tiered ME gremlin parts in game. I paid 200 ped for the second pair ever looted Gremlin ME feet. If you get more than the 136 ped you seem to have paid for your part, you are lucky but don't hold your breath waiting for someone to come along buying.

My advise: just wear m and enjoy ;)

/Slupor

Yes, Gremlin ME parts are rare. The market for these parts is very small though. You need insane Mentor Edition addicts (like me :silly: ) to appreciate the extra bit of protection on their armor and the rareness.

I'm owning what I believe are the highest tiered ME gremlin parts in game. I paid 200 ped for the second pair ever looted Gremlin ME feet. If you get more than the 136 ped you seem to have paid for your part, you are lucky but don't hold your breath waiting for someone to come along buying.

My advise: just wear m and enjoy ;)

/Slupor

i just wanted to know the actual value of them :p
i bought them to wear them, they have a better durability than viceory and about same protection to bad there isnt a full set of the ME parts :)

mine are at .8 tier atm so will tier em soon :) what tier are yours?

Back