i have it for sale pm me if u want it. or post the price u offer

regards cambuurrinse

hello i want to know how much this Lai Tung Pai Pet is worth

it has pet focuz 15% level 6
and pet taming 15% at level 15
i have it for sale pm me if u want it. or post the price u offer

regards cambuurrinse

You asked so.....

Your pet is worth around 90 - 100 peds current market rates.
Some shops are listing them at 200
A lot seem to be dropping though, so who knows.

Getting the focus unlock is pretty easy, you just need to do the first 3 tricks a few times (each) to unlock the criteria.
It can be quite a drag to get it to L6, although if you take the focus unlock and push on to L7, you will then unlock roll and then things really start moving and it's an enjoyable pet to skill.

I quite like these panda pets, the sapphire pets are selling for under 10 peds now, so who knows if rare pandas will go in the same direction.

I already have a spare, although I think these pandas are underrated. There was a rumour the strongbox pets might max out (i.e they stop skilling, maybe a bug on the bonus trick though), I don't know how true that is.

I tell you what though, I offer you 90 if you cant get rid of it. Rickard Rick England in game.

GL

Rick

You asked so.....

Your pet is worth around 90 - 100 peds current market rates.
Some shops are listing them at 200
A lot seem to be dropping though, so who knows.

Getting the focus unlock is pretty easy, you just need to do the first 3 tricks a few times (each) to unlock the criteria.
It can be quite a drag to get it to L6, although if you take the focus unlock and push on to L7, you will then unlock roll and then things really start moving and it's an enjoyable pet to skill.

I quite like these panda pets, the sapphire pets are selling for under 10 peds now, so who knows if rare pandas will go in the same direction.

I already have a spare, although I think these pandas are underrated. There was a rumour the strongbox pets might max out (i.e they stop skilling, maybe a bug on the bonus trick though), I don't know how true that is.

I tell you what though, I offer you 90 if you cant get rid of it. Rickard Rick England in game.

GL

Rick

ty for info., u may have it for 90

regards cambuurrinse

Back