I know MA is a small company but...

ZPF

Stalker
Society
Freelancer
Zelos 'Playboy' Fargen
This is like the 30th error I've come across (the npc dialogue is especially terrible)

qQ3SUWe.png

It's really sad.

I know it's frustrating to see this.

And the list can continue.

See another one below:
  • profession requirement: Laser
  • Ammo type: BLP Pack (I'm not allowed to shoot if I carry only Weapon Cells)
  • Skills gained while hunting: Laser Weaponry Technology

What do you want more, use BLP gun to get Laser skills :) Confused? Hell yeah :eyecrazy:

attachment.php

Checked on AH now and same mistake is for all Isis LBC series guns.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to find the mistakes quite amusing if they didn't affect the mission.

I'd say if you want them fixed, raise an in-game support case and with a bit of luck they'll be sorted out in a future VU.

stupid copy paste mistakes at its worst, and iiiiiincredibly hard to fix. must take years or decades i guess...

Duh, LBC rifle line is special. I don't get people not being happy about it.

With so many similar missions I can understand mistakes as this happens, I do similar "copy and paste" mistakes myself often at work.

Not entirely an MA issue. It is a Calypso PP issue. Separate divisions, important distinction.

But yes, this seems like a copy/paste issue and unfortunately MA is supposed to have a team dedicated for proofing and apparently they didn't.

Well people make mistakes like that in real life as well (which I guess this is a real life mistake, but), it'd be pretty unrealistic if everything was perfect ;)

Everyone makes mistakes. Copy and paste ones are common. Although recently it seems someone is doing it a lot more often than usually. Either way reporting it here, and sending a support case is the best way to get it fixed someday. My guess is, the more support cases, the faster it will be fixed.

File an ingame support request.

Mistakes like this can be a good indicator of what they are working on i.e. neglecting simple things like this suggests they are in a mad rush to complete something with much higher priority

If missions/weapons are similar Crone would not expect a copy paste but more something like a mail merge. Crone has no clue what this would be called in a general term.

I'd say if you want them fixed, raise an in-game support case and with a bit of luck they'll be sorted out in a future VU.

Nah. They'll leave most of the old bugs...and add new FEATURES! :silly2:

Nah. They'll leave most of the old bugs...and add new FEATURES! :silly2:

Has this issue been fixed? Skimming through the VU notes suggested it may have been.

People like new features - witness the demand for Nemesis armor as an example of this :)

Back