IMP FAP sale price rectification

Crone

Prowler
Society
CRT
Joshua Crone Craftson
Hello,

About a month ago Crone & Mai bought an Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack and are very happy with it. This is the FAP they bought: sale thread Crone would like to rectify the sale price.

The seller states that Crone paid 70k PED which is wrong. Crone paid 73k, PED only. Besides that Crone and the seller agreed not to publish the sale price, Crone feels disadvantaged by this post. This wrong sale price seem to influence how people value this tool. Crone is aware the item might drop in value anyways. What he does not appreciate is how the seller influences the price directly after the sale.

Crone asked the seller multiple times to rectify, but the seller did not. Therefore Crone took the liberty to do so himself.

In short, kindly ignore the price the seller mentioned in his sales thread as it is not correct.

Kind regards,
Crone

I can see he does it, i only asked why. :)

I can see he does it, i only asked why. :)

It's the Role Play element in a MMORPG ;)

Crone may have played (still plays?) the games in which players actively 'become' their character, happens more in the fantasy MMO's and board games than the Sci-Fi ones.

Or there could be another reason of course.

Was that including TT?

LOL... And was it repaired to full TT value? Pisses me off when people ask for all the money but can't be bothered to at least repair an item before selling it.

Back