Too many think this game is just about gambling.

I believe in OP..

Good luck then....that video will be something i'll look into...

Go, go, go!!!:wtg:

Yep not gambling.. all skillz.. another one of these who have been extremely lucky and think everyone is on the same line with them.. and ofcourse those big loots dont give ur gaming any kinda boost as eco wise..

Do it like a boss then.. stream it. No more speculating.. let's see your findings.

10 hours.

600 minutes

36,000 seconds

Lets say 4 seconds a click ?

9000 x 20ped

180,000ped or am I going back to school?

10 hours.

600 minutes

36,000 seconds

9000 x 20ped

Correct. Max 900 clicks/hour (with the lags ~850-870). 20x850=17K/hour

You can ONLY dream to see 10k+ trox.... Thats good old times.

Now its all about being a slave and grind. Fuck this system

You can ONLY dream to see 10k+ trox.... Thats good old times.

Now its all about being a slave and grind. Fuck this system

LOL how big was your recent brood if dotty?? Its smaller then most troxes and I recall it was 20ish K?? 2 months ago maybe?? Hahahhahaha

10 hours.

600 minutes

36,000 seconds

9000 x 20ped

Hmm probably close for first 20 clicks, then lag hits, then 2 clicks a min, then Disconnects, multiple relogs just to get back in... way less ped then that I am thinking...

Hmm probably close for first 20 clicks, then lag hits, then 2 clicks a min, then Disconnects, multiple relogs just to get back in... way less ped then that I am thinking...

Not in each case, I do several runs for Explo I BP's (for WW BP's grinding), usual 5-8K clicks going without disconnects. You just need to choose server without migration :)

LOL how big was your recent brood if dotty?? Its smaller then most troxes and I recall it was 20ish K?? 2 months ago maybe?? Hahahhahaha

Are you funny or are you funny?
I been here since 2006 and thats my highest loot even and you talk about it as if "WOW" so big?
Not just that, but I was at that time top1 most hunter ...

You just can't compare old times with this new system. Its based on loss. All will loose, just MU will prevail. But now even MU is gone ...

This "swear word for female dog" thinks the game is able to be profitable just because she had some CRAZY "expletive" high loots. I hate people like her with a passion, it's not normal, it's not even possible for 99% of people, she won the lottery and is so entitled she thinks anyone can do it.

People like you destroy this planet with your entitlement and privileged, "Oh I won the lottery, why are all those poor people on the street not millionaires, if I can do it anyone can." That logic is destroying the planet (Earth), and apparently this game as well (Calypso).

Seriously I hope you get zero ped back from this run, and some terrible things happen to you for being so rude and entitled.

YOU'RE THE WORST TYPE OF PERSON AND I HATE YOU. YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD.

Last edited:
I love how this thread gets everybody going!
Alot of emotions! :laugh:
It is a touchy subject indeed.

This "swear word for female dog" thinks the game is able to be profitable just because she had some CRAZY "expletive" high loots. I hate people like her with a passion, it's not normal, it's not even possible for 99% of people, she won the lottery and is so entitled she thinks anyone can do it.

People like you destroy this planet with your entitlement and privileged, "Oh I won the lottery, why are all those poor people on the street not millionaires, if I can do it anyone can." That logic is destroying the planet (Earth), and apparently this game as well (Calypso).

Seriously I hope you get zero ped back from this run, and some terrible things happen to you for being so rude and entitled.

Lol, This is just sad. I don't even know how to respond.

Not in each case, I do several runs for Explo I BP's (for WW BP's grinding), usual 5-8K clicks going without disconnects. You just need to choose server without migration :)

Was a bit of sarcasm there to give to light some of this lag crap we all see from time to time apparently some (me included here) more then others :laugh:

Was a bit of sarcasm there to give to light some of this lag crap we all see from time to time apparently some (me included here) more then others :laugh:

Lag accompanies us. It controls our activities. I must take it into account :laugh:

I dont understand the fuss guys? Dont we all end up winning? i mean how hard is it to get 100% return???¿

:scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

All MA staff awaiting for time of this run, when they can press ATH button :lolup:

That is what he is hoping for:
MA sees this thread, and decides to give away a nice ATH because this player can profit with every single thing he does. He has refiner that turns normal Amo int Hyper 204's

Some players are like gamblers that try to convince themselves they won a 2k jackpot when they put 2.5k in a slot machine.

Good luck trying to prove us wrong, its too late to save you.

Last edited:
I was with you until you mentioned doing explosives run .. thats just opposite to what you said before in your post..
Still best of luck :)

OMG..the rage :)
sore loser ? :p

I see a lot of high loot, but I also see a drained PED-card :broke:

Claiming the EU is not a gamble is kinda naive. Yes, you can do better or worse depending on your knowledge and patience, but it is ALWAYS a gamble to some extent.

With my profits I've been buying CLD's along the way so that's why there's no peds on my card on all of my screenshots. I almost never have over 5k. I also try to have 30/30 auctions at all times. but it also means that sometimes I have the majority of my peds in the storage as loot that I'm waiting to sell off. the peds never do you any good just laying on the ped card anyway. It's better to milk out as much profit as you can from your loot.
When I'm completely out of peds on the card I take a break and wait for my auction I can go and do some sweating and watch a movie.
I'm a lvl 22 sweat gatherer :lift:
Never be in a rush to get peds back on ur card in entropia. there are other things you can enjoy instead of letting your impatience cost you money.
Talk about Sweating, I got 50k sweat that I'd love to sell before I started my crafting run :) 2ped/k pm me here or ingame if you'd like to help me out by buying these ^^

Last edited:
OMG..the rage :)
sore loser ? :p

I only received positive reputation for my comment. And I'll have you know my recent hunts have been pretty decent, that does not change the fact that this game is designed to return NEGATIVE PED VALUE compared to what you put in, and if you think differently you're some kind of idiot who thinks that winning a lottery is normal like the idiots in this thread and the OP.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jSEzxz2tU5DTy5AkrsfbldKku59Iu_D1_F-DYz910Zo/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:
Why are those printscreens so old? (before the chat change)

I can also show you some towers and uber loots before the modified loot came in. But that is past!!!

This is no example for the current loot algorithm!!!

"In the near future I'm going to do a 10 hour nonstop Explosive Projectiles Blueprint IV crafting full Condition run! I'll be recording it all and upload it on youtube as soon as possible for everyone to see."

Looking forward to seeing this - good luck with the run, it will be interesting to see what happens either way.

"there are other things you can enjoy instead of letting your impatience cost you money."

This is a key factor in making the most out of Entropia nowadays - patience. I don't practice patience enough myself.

I don't understand the purpose of this thread, but maybe i do if i read between the lines.

ps. doing anything that is uncertain is a gamble by definition.

...even if you choose to play on high risks it'll always compensate and make you break even or even make a profit in the end

...I'm going to prove that this is not gambling and that you will get your money back guaranteed...

did you hit your head? :hammer:

:handjob::popcorn::kos::loco:

Its no secret that some players profit from the game, but I see as when 1 player profits 3 players are down on ped. So basically player A profits, player B pays for his profit, player C balances MAs books and player D gives MA its profit. Not everyone can profit in game MA is business they have bills and wages to pay. Also they have to make a profit or what the point of running business. Also you have to take in account all the players who never have or don't any more deposit, but still able to play game. For them them to hunt, mine etc other players who deposit have to pay for them.

Its no secret that some players profit from the game, but I see as when 1 player profits 3 players are down on ped. So basically player A profits, player B pays for his profit, player C balances MAs books and player D gives MA its profit. Not everyone can profit in game MA is business they have bills and wages to pay.

Profiting from Entropia is like running a business. It's not as simple as doing a specific job every day, and someone pays you for it, which is what most people are use to. Most people can't go out and make money on their own without the aid of established companies. Entropia is no exception. The only difference is, there's not really anyone hiring people for regular work in Entropia that they can make money from. Therefor, it takes an entrepreneurial mind to discover ways to profit on their own. So they feed us that do profit, just like in RL (the only difference is in RL there are companies that hire them, so it balances out). That's why not many people profit.
Everyone that's profiting in Entropia is either a freelancer (the real kind), business owner, investor, or "lottery winner". For most people, that stuff isn't their thing, and there is no "employee" position (or at least very few, I know mothership owners sometimes hire people).

Back